Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) Stochastic master surgery scheduling. European Journal of Operational Research. vol. 285 (2).
- (2020) Analysing the modal shift from road-based to coastal shipping-based distribution – a case study of outbound automotive logistics in India. Maritime Policy & Management. vol. 47 (2).
- (2020) Combined maritime fleet deployment and inventory management with port visit flexibility in roll-on roll-off shipping. Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review. vol. 140.
- (2020) Design of a sustainable maritime multi-modal distribution network – case study from automotive logistics. Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review. vol. 143.
- (2019) Using optimization to provide decision support for strategic emergency medical service planning - Three case studies. International Journal of Medical Informatics. vol. 133.
- (2019) Liner shipping network design. European Journal of Operational Research. vol. 286.
- (2019) The Pickup and Delivery Problem with Time Windows and Occasional Drivers. Computers & Operations Research. vol. 109.
- (2019) Multi-objective optimization for a strategic ATM network redesign problem. Annals of Operations Research. vol. 296.
- (2019) A deteriorating inventory routing problem for an inland liquefied natural gas distribution network. Transportation Research Part B: Methodological. vol. 126.
- (2019) Comparing techniques for modelling uncertainty in a maritime inventory routing problem. European Journal of Operational Research. vol. 277 (3).
- (2018) Robust optimization for a maritime inventory routing problem. Transportation Science. vol. 52 (3).
- (2018) Inventory routing with pickups and deliveries. European Journal of Operational Research. vol. 268 (1).
- (2018) Block scheduling at magnetic resonance imaging labs. Operations Research for Health Care. vol. 18.
- (2017) Operational planning for routes and schedules for a fleet of fuel supply vessels. Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review. vol. 105.
- (2017) The Vehicle Routing Problem with Dynamic Occasional Drivers. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 10572 LNCS.
- (2017) A New Formulation for the Combined Maritime Fleet Deployment and Inventory Management Problem. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 10572.
- (2017) Strategic ambulance location for heterogeeneous regions. European Journal of Operational Research. vol. 260 (1).
- (2017) Optimizing Jack-up vessel strategies for maintaining offshore wind farms. Energy Procedia. vol. 137.
- (2016) Discrete time and continuous time formulations for a short sea inventory routing problem. Optimization and Engineering. vol. 18 (1).
- (2016) Combined ship routing and inventory management in the salmon farming industry. Annals of Operations Research. vol. 253 (2).