Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) From Episodes to Continuity of Care: a Study of a Call Center for Supporting Independent Living. Computer Supported Cooperative Work (CSCW). vol. 26 (3).
- (2017) Infrastructuring as ambiguous repair: a case study of a surveillance infrastructure project. Computer Supported Cooperative Work (CSCW). vol. Published ahead of print.
- (2013) Development and evaluation of SOA-based AAL services in real-life environments: A Case study and lessons learned. International Journal of Medical Informatics. vol. 82 (11).
- (2012) Towards quality assurance of AAL services. Studies in Health Technology and Informatics. vol. 177.
- (2009) An Investigation of Factors Influencing Healthcare Workers' Use and acceptance of E-learning in Post-School Healthcare Education. Studies in Health Technology and Informatics. vol. 150.
- (2009) Interoperability Services in the MPOWER Ambient Assisted Living Platform. Studies in Health Technology and Informatics. vol. 150.
- (2008) Experiences from model-driven development of homecare services: UML profiles and domain models. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 54 (21).
- (2008) Reusing Models of Actors and Services in Smart Homecare to Improve Sustainability. Studies in Health Technology and Informatics. vol. 136.
- (2008) Evacuation support system for improved medical documentation and information flow in the field. International Journal of Medical Informatics. vol. 77 (2).
- (2007) Healthcare systems and other applications. IEEE pervasive computing. vol. 6 (1).
- (2007) Improving Systems Interoperability with Model-Driven Software Development for HealthCare. Studies in Health Technology and Informatics. vol. 129.
- (2005) Context: Representation and Reasoning. Revue d'intelligence artificielle : Revue des Sciences et Technologies de l'Information. vol. 19 (3).
Del av bok/rapport
- (2014) A Case Study of an Information Infrastructure Supporting Knowledge Work in Oil and Gas Exploration. COOP 2014 - Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on the Design of Cooperative Systems, Nice, France 27-30 May, 2014.
- (2014) METHODOLOGICAL CONSIDERATIONS IN THE STUDY OF SOCIOMATERIALITY. Proceedings of the European Conference on Information Systems (ECIS) 2014, Tel Aviv, Israel, June 9-11, 2014.
- (2014) Sociomaterial capabilities in integrated oil and gas operations - Implications for design. Proceedings of the European Conference on Information Systems (ECIS) 2014, Tel Aviv, Israel, June 9-11, 2014.
- (2013) The Facets of Sociomateriality: A Systematic Mapping of Emerging Concepts and Definitions. Nordic Contributions in IS Research : 4th Scandinavian Conference on Information Systems, SCIS 2013, Oslo, Norway, August 11-14, 2013. Proceedings.
- (2012) AAL Technologies in Rehabilitation – Lessons Learned from a COPD Case Study. Handbook of Ambient Assisted Living.
- (2012) Key Technological Success Features for a Domain Specific Open Software Ecosystem for Ambient Assisted Living. 12th International Conference on Innovative Internet Community Systems (I2CS 2012).
- (2009) Interoperability Services in the MPOWER Ambient Assisted Living Platform. Medical Informatics in a United and Healthy Europe - Proceedings of MIE 2009.
- (2009) Service Interoperability for Personal Health. 6th International Workshop on Wearable Micro and Nano Technologies for Personalized Health (pHealth).