Marit Sæbø Indredavik
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
- Cand.med.1976 (Universitetet i Oslo)
- Spesialist i barne- og ungdomspsykiatri 1986 (barne- og ungdomspsykiater)
- Avdelingsoverlege BUP-klinikk 1992-1999
- Dr. med. 2005
- Professor 2011
- Psykisk helse hos barn med lav fødselsvekt
- Clinical long-term follow-up and imaging of the brain http://www.ntnu.edu/ikom/longtermfollowup#/view/about
- Developmental pathways of psychiatric and somatic morbidity in a clinical adolescent psychiatric population in Mid-Norway
- Research on European Children and Adults born Preterm This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 733280.
Marit S. Indredavik underviser for tiden ved:
Underviser om og/eller svarer på henvendelser fra diverse eksterne instanser vedr: "Psykisk helse hos barn med lav fødselsvekt" Det gjelder for eksempel brukerorganisasjoner, media og lignende
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) Relationship between hippocampal subfield volumes and memory function in adults born preterm with very low birth weight (VLBW). Clinical Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Medicine.
- (2020) Psychiatric morbidity, somatic comorbidity and substance use in an adolescent psychiatric population at 3-year follow-up. European Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
- (2020) Common Core Assessments in follow‐up studies of adults born preterm—Recommendation of the Adults Born Preterm International Collaboration. Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology.
- (2020) Is there an association between full IQ score and mental health problems in young adults? A study with a convenience sample. BMC Psychology.
- (2019) Association studies of up to 1.2 million individuals yield new insights into the genetic etiology of tobacco and alcohol use. Nature Genetics. vol. 51 (2).
- (2019) Psychiatric symptoms and risk factors in adults born preterm with very low birthweight or born small for gestational age at term. BMC Psychiatry. vol. 19:223.
- (2019) "Five-year changes in population newborn health associated with new preventive services in targeted risk-group pregnancies". BMC Health Services Research. vol. 19 (658).
- (2019) Reduced white matter fractional anisotropy mediates cortical thickening in adults born preterm with very low birthweight. NeuroImage. vol. 188.
- (2018) Metabolic outcomes in adults born preterm with very low birthweight or small for gestational age at term: A cohort study. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. vol. 103 (12).
- (2018) Pain sensitivity and thermal detection thresholds in young adults born preterm with very low birth weight or small for gestational age at term compared with controls. Journal of Pain. vol. 19 (8).
- (2018) Parental chronic pain and internalizing symptoms in offspring: the role of adolescents’ social competence – the HUNT study. Journal of Pain Research. vol. 11.
- (2018) Psychiatric Problems and Quality of Life in a Clinical Sample of Adolescents - The Role of Peer Relations. Scandinavian Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychology. vol. 6 (4).
- (2018) Developmental course of anxiety and depressive disorders from adolescence to young adulthood in a prospective Norwegian clinical cohort. European Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
- (2017) Peak bone mass and bone microarchitecture in adults born with low birth weight preterm or at term: A cohort study. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. vol. 102 (7).
- (2017) The Role of Self-Esteem in the Development of Psychiatric Problems: A Three-Year Prospective Study in a Clinical Sample of Adolescents. Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Mental Health (CAPMH). vol. 11 (68).
- (2017) Self-reported chronic pain in young adults with a low birth weight. The Clinical Journal of Pain. vol. 33 (4).
- (2017) A longitudinal study of associations between psychiatric symptoms and disorders and cerebral gray matter volumes in adolescents born very preterm. BMC Pediatrics. vol. 17:45.
- (2017) Psychiatric Disorders and General Functioning in Low Birthweight Adults: A Longitudinal Study. Pediatrics. vol. 139 (2).
- (2017) Self-reported mental health problems among adults born preterm: A meta-analysis. Pediatrics. vol. 139 (4).
- (2016) Increased frontal electroencephalogram theta amplitude in patients with anorexia nervosa compared to healthy controls. Neuropsychiatric Disease and Treatment. vol. 12.