Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
- Cand.med.1976 (Universitetet i Oslo)
- Spesialist i barne- og ungdomspsykiatri 1986 (barne- og ungdomspsykiater)
- Avdelingsoverlege BUP-klinikk 1992-1999
- Dr. med. 2005
- Professor 2011
- Psykisk helse hos barn med lav fødselsvekt
- Clinical long-term follow-up and imaging of the brain http://www.ntnu.no/lbk/langtidsoppfolging
- Mental health in young adults with low birth weight
- Prevalence of emotional and behavioural problems in adolescents
- Psychiatric symptoms and their association with biological factorsin adolescence
- The health survey in BUP-klinikk , St. Olavs Hospital
Marit S. Indredavik underviser for tiden ved:
- Profesjonsstudiet i medisin innenfor barne- og ungdomspsykiatri
- Masterstudiet ved RBUP
- Regional videreutdanning for leger i BUP-klinikk (leger i spesialistutdanning i barne- og ungdomspsykiatri)
- Underviser om og/eller svarer på henvendelser fra diverse eksterne instanser vedr: "Psykisk helse hos barn med lav fødselsvekt" Det gjelder for eksempel brukerorganisasjoner, media og lignende
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2018) Pain sensitivity and thermal detection thresholds in young adults born preterm with very low birth weight or small for gestational age at term compared with controls. Journal of Pain. vol. In Press, Accepted Manuscript.
- (2018) Developmental course of anxiety and depressive disorders from adolescence to young adulthood in a prospective Norwegian clinical cohort. European Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
- (2017) Peak bone mass and bone microarchitecture in adults born with low birth weight preterm or at term: A cohort study. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. vol. 102 (7).
- (2017) The Role of Self-Esteem in the Development of Psychiatric Problems: A Three-Year Prospective Study in a Clinical Sample of Adolescents. Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Mental Health. vol. 11 (68).
- (2017) Self-reported chronic pain in young adults with a low birth weight. The Clinical Journal of Pain. vol. 33 (4).
- (2017) A longitudinal study of associations between psychiatric symptoms and disorders and cerebral gray matter volumes in adolescents born very preterm. BMC Pediatrics. vol. 17:45.
- (2017) Psychiatric Disorders and General Functioning in Low Birthweight Adults: A Longitudinal Study. Pediatrics. vol. 139 (2).
- (2017) Self-reported mental health problems among adults born preterm: A meta-analysis. Pediatrics. vol. 139 (4).
- (2016) Increased frontal electroencephalogram theta amplitude in patients with anorexia nervosa compared to healthy controls. Neuropsychiatric Disease and Treatment. vol. 12.
- (2016) Long-term follow-up of mental health, health-related quality of life and associations with motor skills in young adults born preterm with very low birth weight. Health and Quality of Life Outcomes. vol. 14:56.
- (2016) Mental health and cerebellar volume during adolescence in very-low-birth-weight infants: A longitudinal study. Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Mental Health. vol. 10 (1).
- (2016) Long-term Healthcare Outcomes of Preterm Birth: An Executive Summary of a Conference Sponsored by the National Institutes of Health. Journal of Pediatrics.
- (2016) Cortical trajectories during adolescence in preterm born teenagers with very low birthweight. Cortex. vol. 75.
- (2016) The Impact of Coexisting Emotional and Conduct Problems on Family Functioning and Quality of Life Among Adolescents With ADHD. Journal of Attention Disorders. vol. 20 (5).
- (2016) Resilience factors may moderate the associations between pubertal timing, body mass and emotional symptoms in adolescence. Acta Paediatrica. vol. 105 (1).
- (2016) Central Coherence, Visuoconstruction and Visual Memory in Patients with Eating Disorders as Measured by Different Scoring Methods of the Rey Complex Figure Test. European eating disorders review. vol. 24 (2).
- (2015) Life after adolescent and adult moderate and severe traumatic brain injury: self-reported executive, emotional, and behavioural function 2-5 years after injury. Behavioural Neurology. vol. 2015:329241.
- (2015) Associations between parental chronic pain and self-esteem, social competence, and family cohesion in adolescent girls and boys - Family linkage data from the HUNT study. BMC Public Health. vol. 15.
- (2015) Improved quality of life among adolescents with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder is mediated by protective factors: A cross sectional survey. BMC Psychiatry. vol. 15 (108).
- (2015) What predicts a good adolescent to adult transition in ADHD? The role of self-reported resilience. Journal of Attention Disorders. vol. 22 (6).