Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
- Cand.med.1976 (Universitetet i Oslo)
- Spesialist i barne- og ungdomspsykiatri 1986 (barne- og ungdomspsykiater)
- Avdelingsoverlege BUP-klinikk 1992-1999
- Dr. med. 2005
- Professor 2011
- Psykisk helse hos barn med lav fødselsvekt
- Clinical long-term follow-up and imaging of the brain http://www.ntnu.edu/ikom/longtermfollowup#/view/about
- Developmental pathways of psychiatric and somatic morbidity in a clinical adolescent psychiatric population in Mid-Norway
- Research on European Children and Adults born Preterm This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 733280.
Marit S. Indredavik underviser for tiden ved:
Underviser om og/eller svarer på henvendelser fra diverse eksterne instanser vedr: "Psykisk helse hos barn med lav fødselsvekt" Det gjelder for eksempel brukerorganisasjoner, media og lignende
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2018) Metabolic outcomes in adults born preterm with very low birthweight or small for gestational age at term: A cohort study. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. vol. 103 (12).
- (2018) Pain sensitivity and thermal detection thresholds in young adults born preterm with very low birth weight or small for gestational age at term compared with controls. Journal of Pain. vol. 19 (8).
- (2018) Parental chronic pain and internalizing symptoms in offspring: the role of adolescents’ social competence – the HUNT study. Journal of Pain Research. vol. 11.
- (2018) Psychiatric Problems and Quality of Life in a Clinical Sample of Adolescents - The Role of Peer Relations. Scandinavian Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychology. vol. 6 (4).
- (2018) Developmental course of anxiety and depressive disorders from adolescence to young adulthood in a prospective Norwegian clinical cohort. European Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
- (2018) Reduced white matter fractional anisotropy mediates cortical thickening in adults born preterm with very low birthweight. NeuroImage. vol. 188.
- (2017) Peak bone mass and bone microarchitecture in adults born with low birth weight preterm or at term: A cohort study. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. vol. 102 (7).
- (2017) The Role of Self-Esteem in the Development of Psychiatric Problems: A Three-Year Prospective Study in a Clinical Sample of Adolescents. Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Mental Health. vol. 11 (68).
- (2017) Self-reported chronic pain in young adults with a low birth weight. The Clinical Journal of Pain. vol. 33 (4).
- (2017) A longitudinal study of associations between psychiatric symptoms and disorders and cerebral gray matter volumes in adolescents born very preterm. BMC Pediatrics. vol. 17:45.
- (2017) Psychiatric Disorders and General Functioning in Low Birthweight Adults: A Longitudinal Study. Pediatrics. vol. 139 (2).
- (2017) Self-reported mental health problems among adults born preterm: A meta-analysis. Pediatrics. vol. 139 (4).
- (2016) Increased frontal electroencephalogram theta amplitude in patients with anorexia nervosa compared to healthy controls. Neuropsychiatric Disease and Treatment. vol. 12.
- (2016) Long-term follow-up of mental health, health-related quality of life and associations with motor skills in young adults born preterm with very low birth weight. Health and Quality of Life Outcomes. vol. 14:56.
- (2016) Mental health and cerebellar volume during adolescence in very-low-birth-weight infants: A longitudinal study. Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Mental Health. vol. 10 (1).
- (2016) Long-term Healthcare Outcomes of Preterm Birth: An Executive Summary of a Conference Sponsored by the National Institutes of Health. Journal of Pediatrics.
- (2016) Cortical trajectories during adolescence in preterm born teenagers with very low birthweight. Cortex. vol. 75.
- (2016) The Impact of Coexisting Emotional and Conduct Problems on Family Functioning and Quality of Life Among Adolescents With ADHD. Journal of Attention Disorders. vol. 20 (5).
- (2016) Resilience factors may moderate the associations between pubertal timing, body mass and emotional symptoms in adolescence. Acta Paediatrica. vol. 105 (1).
- (2016) Central Coherence, Visuoconstruction and Visual Memory in Patients with Eating Disorders as Measured by Different Scoring Methods of the Rey Complex Figure Test. European eating disorders review. vol. 24 (2).