Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Design of bio-responsive nanomedicine for improving ultrasound-mediated treatment of subcutuneous and brain tumors
To improve current cancer therapy, the delivery of drug-loaded NPs has to be enhanced. Within this project, a NP drug delivery system will be developed, which will, due to its dual targeting system and combination with ultrasound and microbubbles, result in a more targeted and local release of drugs in subcutaneous and brain tumors. Furthermore, we hope to gain fundamental knowledge about the mechanisms behind delivery of NPs to cancerous tissue.
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Viser et utvalg av aktivitet. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) Ultrasound-mediated delivery of nanomedicine for improved treatment of cancer and brain diseases. Wintermeeting 2019 - NSFT . Norsk Selskap for Farmakologi og Toksikologi; 2019-01-24 - 2019-01-27.
- (2018) Ultrasound-mediated delivery of nanomedicine for improved treatment of cancer and brain diseases. Fall meeting 2018 - Popular science evening - Norsk Biokjemisk Selskap (NBS) ; 2018-11-06 - 2018-11-06.
- (2018) Effect of focused ultrasound on biodistribution, tumour uptake and intratumoral microdistribution of enzyme sensitive liposomes in human prostate cancer xenografts. The 18th International Symposium for Therapeutic Ultrasound . International Society for Therapeutic Ultrasound (ISTU); Nashville, TN. 2018-05-14 - 2018-05-17.
- (2018) Ultrasound mediated delivery of enzyme sensitive nanoparticles in human prostate cancer xenografts. The 2nd Annual Conference for Digital Life Norway Research School ; 2018-05-30 - 2018-06-01.
- (2016) Ultrasound-mediated delivery of novel bio-responsive nanoparticles. Nano@NTNU symposium 2016 . Nanolab NTNU; Trondheim. 2016-11-17 - 2016-11-18.
- (2016) Ultrasound-mediated delivery of novel bio-responsive nanoparticles. The 8th National PhD Conference in Medical Imaging . MedIm and CIUS; Trondheim. 2016-11-21 - 2016-11-22.