Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) Prescriptions of analgesics during complete disease trajectories in patients who are diagnosed with and die from cancer within the five-year period 2005-2009. European Journal of Pain. vol. 21 (3).
- (2017) Drug Dose Per Kilogram Lean Body Mass Predicts Hematologic Toxicity From Carboplatin-Doublet Chemotherapy in Advanced Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer. Clinical Lung Cancer. vol. 18 (2).
- (2016) Preoperative cognitive function predicts survival in patients with resectable pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma. HPB. vol. 18 (3).
- (2016) Opioids for outpatients with cancer in their last year of life: A nationwide pharmacoepidemiological study. Journal of Opioid Management. vol. 12 (1).
- (2016) The Edmonton Symptom Assessment System: Poor performance as a screener for major depression in patients with incurable cancer. Palliative Medicine : A Multiprofessional Journal. vol. 30 (6).
- (2016) Alterations in inflammatory biomarkers and energy intake in cancer cachexia: a prospective study in patients with inoperable pancreatic cancer. Medical Oncology. vol. 33 (6).
- (2016) Who experiences higher and increasing breathlessness in advanced cancer? The longitudinal EPCCS Study. Supportive Care in Cancer. vol. 24 (9).
- (2016) Characteristics of the case mix, organization and delivery in cancer palliative care: a challenge for good-quality research. BMJ Supportive & Palliative Care.
- (2016) International field testing of the psychometric properties of an EORTC quality of life module for oral health: the EORTC QLQ-OH15. Supportive Care in Cancer. vol. 24 (9).
- (2016) Characteristics of breakthrough cancer pain and its influence on quality of life in an international cohort of patients with cancer. BMJ Supportive & Palliative Care. vol. 6 (3).
- (2016) Depressive symptoms in the last days of life of patients with cancer: A nationwide retrospective mortality study. BMJ Supportive & Palliative Care. vol. 6 (2).
- (2016) Health-related Quality of Life as Studied by EORTC QLQ and Voice Handicap Index Among Various Patients With Laryngeal Disease. Journal of Voice.
- (2016) Comparing comorbidity scales: Attending physician score versus the Cumulative Illness Rating Scale for Geriatrics. Journal of Geriatric Oncology. vol. 7 (2).
- (2016) Identification of the predictors of cognitive impairment in patients with cancer in palliative care: a prospective longitudinal analysis. Supportive Care in Cancer. vol. 25 (3).
- (2016) Quality of life in patients with advanced cancer: Differential association with performance status and systemic inflammatory response. Journal of Clinical Oncology. vol. 34 (23).
- (2016) Development of an item bank for computerized adaptive test (CAT) measurement of pain. Quality of Life Research. vol. 25 (1).
- (2016) Skeletal muscle radiodensity is prognostic for survival in patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer. Clinical Nutrition. vol. 35 (6).
- (2016) Barriers to and facilitators for implementing quality improvements in palliative care – results from a qualitative interview study in Norway. BMC Palliative Care. vol. 15:61.
- (2015) International Field testing of the reliability, validity and psycometric Properties of an EORTC quality of life module for dental and oral Health; the EORTC QLQ-OH15. Supportive Care in Cancer. vol. 23.
- (2015) Use of the lung cancer-specific Quality of Life Questionnaire EORTC QLQ-LC13 in clinical trials: A systematic review of the literature 20 years after its development. Cancer. vol. 121 (24).