Marianne Jensen Hjermstad
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) The relationship between pain, analgesics and survival in patients with advanced cancer; a secondary data analysis of the international European palliative care Cancer symptom study. European Journal of Clinical Pharmacology.
- (2019) Predictors and trajectory of performance status in patients with advanced cancer: A secondary data analysis of the international European Palliative Care Cancer Symptom study. Palliative Medicine. vol. 33(2).
- (2019) Which factors can aid clinicians to identify a risk of pain during the following month in patients with bone metastases? A longitudinal analyses. Supportive Care in Cancer. vol. 27 (4).
- (2019) Sleep quality in hospitalized patients with advanced cancer: an observational study using self-reports of sleep and actigraphy. Supportive Care in Cancer.
- (2019) Modifiable factors affecting older patients' quality of life and physical function during cancer treatment. Journal of Geriatric Oncology. vol. 10 (6).
- (2019) Frailty identified by geriatric assessment is associated with poor functioning, high symptom burden and increased risk of physical decline in older cancer patients: Prospective observational study. Palliative Medicine. vol. 33 (3).
- (2019) Quality of life in persons with hearing loss: a study of patients referred to an audiological service. International Journal of Audiology. vol. 58 (11).
- (2019) Pilot testing of the first version of the European Association for Palliative Care basic dataset: A mixed methods study. Palliative Medicine. vol. 33 (7).
- (2019) Pilot Testing of the First Version of the European Association for Palliative Care (EAPC) Basic Dataset. Palliative Medicine. vol. 33.
- (2019) A prospective study examining cachexia predictors in patients with incurable cancer. BMC Palliative Care. vol. 18:46.
- (2019) Quality of life and symptom intensity over time in people with cancer receiving palliative care: Results from the international European Palliative Care Cancer Symptom study. PLOS ONE. vol. 14:e022988 (10).
- (2018) Survival, Complications and Patient Reported Outcomes after Pancreatic Surgery. HPB.
- (2018) Patients with advanced cancer and depression report a significantly higher symptom burden than non-depressed patients. Palliative & Supportive Care.
- (2018) A comparison of CT based measures of skeletal muscle mass and density from the Th4 and L3 levels in patients with advanced non-small-cell lung cancer. European Journal of Clinical Nutrition.
- (2018) The Palliative Radiotherapy and Inflammation Study (PRAIS) - Protocol for a longitudinal observational multicenter study on patients with cancer induced bone pain. BMC Palliative Care. vol. 17 (110).
- (2018) Sleep quality with WHO Step III opioid use for cancer pain. BMJ Supportive & Palliative Care.
- (2018) Zopiclone versus placebo for short-term treatment of insomnia in patients with advanced cancer: study protocol for a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled, clinical multicenter trial. Trials. vol. 19:707.
- (2018) Integration of oncology and palliative care: a Lancet Oncology Commission. The Lancet Oncology. vol. 19 (11).
- (2018) Usability testing of EirV3-a computer-based tool for patient-reported outcome measures in cancer. Supportive Care in Cancer.
- (2018) Usability testing of EirV3 - a computer-based tool for patient reported outcome measures in cancer. Annals of Oncology.