Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2018) Patients with advanced cancer and depression report a significantly higher symptom burden than non-depressed patients. Palliative & Supportive Care.
- (2017) Muscle mass and association to quality of life in non-small cell lung cancer patients. Journal of Cachexia, Sarcopenia and Muscle. vol. 8.
- (2017) Prescriptions of analgesics during complete disease trajectories in patients who are diagnosed with and die from cancer within the five-year period 2005-2009. European Journal of Pain. vol. 21 (3).
- (2017) Depression-A Major Contributor to Poor Quality of Life in Patients With Advanced Cancer. Journal of Pain and Symptom Management. vol. 54 (6).
- (2017) Correction to: Norwegian reference values for the Short-Form Health Survey 36: development over time. Quality of Life Research.
- (2017) Norwegian reference values for the Short-Form Health Survey 36: development over time. Quality of Life Research.
- (2017) Health-related Quality of Life as Studied by EORTC QLQ and Voice Handicap Index Among Various Patients With Laryngeal Disease. Journal of Voice. vol. 31 (2).
- (2017) Geriatric assessment is superior to oncologists’ clinical judgement in identifying frailty. British Journal of Cancer. vol. 117 (4).
- (2017) An international study to revise the EORTC questionnaire for assessing quality of life in lung cancer patients. Annals of Oncology. vol. 28 (11).
- (2017) A pilot study of electronic vs. paper-and-pencil completion of PROMs in cancer care. European Journal of Palliative Care.
- (2017) Development of EirV3 - a computer-based tool for patient reported outcome measures in cancer. JCO Clinical Cancer Informatics.
- (2017) Identification of the predictors of cognitive impairment in patients with cancer in palliative care: a prospective longitudinal analysis. Supportive Care in Cancer. vol. 25 (3).
- (2017) Neuropathic pain in cancer: Systematic review, performance of screening tools and analysis of symptom profiles. British Journal of Anaesthesia. vol. 119 (4).
- (2017) Changes in medication use in a cohort of patients with advanced cancer: The international multicentre prospective European Palliative Care Cancer Symptom study. Palliative Medicine.
- (2017) Drug Dose Per Kilogram Lean Body Mass Predicts Hematologic Toxicity From Carboplatin-Doublet Chemotherapy in Advanced Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer. Clinical Lung Cancer. vol. 18 (2).
- (2017) Symptoms, quality of life, and daily activities in People with newly diagnosed solid tumors presenting to a medical oncologist. The American Journal of Hospice and Palliative Medicine. vol. 34 (7).
- (2017) Health-related quality of life in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer, association with systemic inflammatory response and RAS and BRAF mutation status. European Journal of Cancer. vol. 81.
- (2017) The applicability of a weight loss grading system in cancer cachexia: a longitudinal analysis. Journal of Cachexia, Sarcopenia and Muscle. vol. 8 (5).
- (2016) Preoperative cognitive function predicts survival in patients with resectable pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma. HPB. vol. 18 (3).
- (2016) Opioids for outpatients with cancer in their last year of life: A nationwide pharmacoepidemiological study. Journal of Opioid Management. vol. 12 (1).