Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2018) Performance analysis of heat and energy recovery ventilators using exergy analysis and nonequilibrium thermodynamics. Energy and Buildings. vol. 170.
- (2018) Stable and efficient time integration of a dynamic pore network model for two-phase flow in porous media. Frontiers in Physics. vol. 6.
- (2018) Relations Between Seepage Velocities in Immiscible, Incompressible Two-Phase Flow in Porous Media. Transport in Porous Media. vol. 125 (3).
- (2017) Computation of three-dimensional three-phase flow of carbon dioxide using a high-order WENO scheme. Journal of Computational Physics. vol. 348.
- (2017) Thermodynamic modeling with equations of state: present challenges with established methods. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research. vol. 56 (13).
- (2016) A multi-phase ferrofluid flow model with equation of state for thermomagnetic pumping and heat transfer. Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials. vol. 402.
- (2016) Potential of enhancing a natural convection loop with a thermomagnetically pumped ferrofluid. Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials. vol. 417.
- (2016) The spinodal of single- and multi-component fluids and its role in the development of modern equations of state. Fluid Phase Equilibria. vol. 436.
- (2015) Modelling of heat transport in two-phase flow and of mass transfer between phases using the level-set method. Energy Procedia. vol. 64C.
- (2015) Investigation of non-ideal behavior of plate-fin heat exchangers in LNG services. Energy Procedia. vol. 64.
- (2017) Relations between Seepage Velocities in Immiscible, Incompressible Two-Phase Flow in Porous Media,. 2017.