Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) Mental health among children and young adults with visual impairments: A systematic review. Journal of Visual Impairment & Blindness. vol. 111 (5).
- (2017) Self-concept and self-esteem among children and young adults with visual impairment: A systematic review. Cogent Psychology. vol. 4.
- (2017) Physical activity and symptoms of anxiety and depression in adults with and without visual impairments: The HUNT Study. Mental Health and Physical Activity.
- (2017) How to succeed? Physical Activity for individuals who are blind. The British Journal of Visual Impairment. vol. 35 (3).
- (2016) Self-reported visual impairment, physical activity and all-cause mortality: The HUNT Study. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. vol. 45 (1).
- (2015) Physical Activity, physical fitness, and body composition among children and young adults with visual impairments: A systematic review. The British Journal of Visual Impairment. vol. 33 (3).
- (2015) The effect of physical activity on mental health among adolescents with and without self-reported visual impairment: The Young-HUNT Study, Norway. The British Journal of Visual Impairment. vol. 33 (3).
- (2014) Exercise-Induced Bronhoconstriction Diagnostics: Impact of a Repeated Exercise Challenge Test. Open Journal of Respiratory Diseases. vol. 4.
- (2014) The effect of physical activity on mental health problems and well-being among Norwegian adolescents with self-perceived visual impairment - The Young HUNT study. Norsk Epidemiologi, Supplement. vol. 24.
- (2014) Gender-specific associations between leisure-time physical activity and symptoms of anxiety: The Hunt study. Social Psychiatry and Psychiatric Epidemiology. vol. 50 (3).
- (2014) Menstrual Cycle Abnormalities in Healthy Women With Low Physical Activity. The North-Trøndelag Population Based Health Study. Journal of Physical Activity and Health. vol. 11 (6).
- (2014) The adverse association of diabetes with risk of first acute myocardial infarction is modified by physical activity and body mass index: prospective data from the HUNT Study, Norway. Diabetologia. vol. 58 (1).
- (2013) Personality, physical activity, and symptoms of anxiety and depression: The HUNT study. Social Psychiatry and Psychiatric Epidemiology. vol. 48 (5).
- (2013) Physical activity and age at menopause: the Nord-Trøndelag population-based health study. Climacteric. vol. 16 (1).
- (2013) Physical activity and cardiovascular risk factors at menopause: The Nord-Trøndelag health study. Climacteric. vol. 16 (4).
- (2013) Diabetes severity and the role of leisure time physical exercise on cardiovascular mortality: the Nord-Trondelag Health study (HUNT), Norway. Cardiovascular Diabetology. vol. 12 (83).
- (2013) Chronic Pain Patients - Effects on Mental Health and Pain After a 57-Week Multidisciplinary Rehabilitation Program. Pain Management Nursing. vol. 14 (2).
- (2013) Prevalence of musculoskeletal disorders among Norwegian female biathlon athletes. Open Access Journal of Sports Medicine. vol. 4.
- (2012) Braille use among Norwegian children from 1967 to 2007: trends in the underlying causes. Acta Ophthalmologica. vol. 90 (5).
- (2012) Sett og forstått. En ung voksen med behov for alternativ og supplerende kommunikasjon. Spesialpedagogikk.