Lise Tuset Gustad
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
PhD i samfunnsmedisin, Institutt for Nevromedisin, NTNU, Trondheim, Norge (2015)
Master in Nursing, Griffith University, Australia (2004)
Høgskolepedagogikk, UiO, Oslo, Norge (2008)
Videreutdanning i Intensivsykepleie, Rikshospitalet, Oslo, Norge (2000)
Bachelor i sykepleie, Aker Sykepleierhøgskole, Oslo, Norge (1994)
Symptomer på angst og depresjon
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2021) Sex differences in incidence of bloodstream infections and the mediating role of known risk factors. Results from the population-based HUNT study in Norway. Norsk Epidemiologi, Supplement.
- (2021) Mapping the human genetic architecture of COVID-19. Nature. vol. 600 (7889).
- (2021) Quality of care for peripheral intravenous catheters (PIVCs) in Nepal: A cross-sectional study on feasibility and inter-rater agreement of the Peripheral Intravenous Catheters-mini Questionnaire (PIVC-miniQ) in a tertiary care hospital. BMJ Open. vol. 11 (7).
- (2021) Association of insomnia symptoms with the risk of bloodstream infections: Results from the prospective population-based HUNT Study in Norway. Norsk Epidemiologi.
- (2021) Thyroid Function and Risk of Bloodstream Infections: Results from the Norwegian Prospective Population-based HUNT Study. Clinical Endocrinology.
- (2021) Sepsis Prediction, Early Detection and Identification Using Clinical Text for Machine Learning: A Systematic Review. JAMIA Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association. vol. 29 (3).
- (2020) Use of peripheral venous catheters in two Norwegian hospitals. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening.
- (2020) Endothelial dysfunction in neuroprogressive disorders—causes and suggested treatments. BMC Medicine. vol. 18 (1).
- (2020) Body mass index and risk of dying from a bloodstream infection: A Mendelian randomization study. PLoS Medicine. vol. 17 (11).
- (2020) Association of thyroid function with risk of bloodstream infections: results from the prospective population-based HUNT Study in Norway. Intensive Care Medicine Experimental.
- (2019) Symptoms of anxiety and depression and risk of atrial fibrillation-the HUNT study. International Journal of Cardiology.
- (2019) Monitoring quality of care for peripheral intravenous catheters; feasibility and reliability of the peripheral intravenous catheters mini questionnaire (PIVC-miniQ). BMC Health Services Research. vol. 19 (636).
- (2018) Anxiety and depression symptoms in a general population and future risk of bloodstream infection. The HUNT Study. Psychosomatic Medicine. vol. 80 (7).
- (2018) Association of iron status with the risk of bloodstream infections: results from the prospective population-based HUNT Study in Norway. Intensive Care Medicine. vol. 44 (8).
- (2017) Poor performance of quick-SOFA (qSOFA) score in predicting severe sepsis and mortality - a prospective study of patients admitted with infection to the emergency department. Scandinavian Journal of Trauma, Resuscitation and Emergency Medicine. vol. 25:56.
- (2017) Patient-reported outcomes and associations with pleural effusion in outpatients with heart failure: an observational cohort study. BMJ Open. vol. 7:e013734 (3).
- (2016) Cardiac function associated with previous, current and repeated depression and anxiety symptoms in a healthy population: the HUNT study. Open heart. vol. 3 (1).
- (2016) Early identification of sepsis in hospital inpatients by ward nurses increases 30-day survival. Critical Care. vol. 20.
- (2015) Quality of life assessment in recognition of clinical deterioration in heart failure. European Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing. vol. 14.
- (2015) Depression symptoms and subclinical left ventricular diastolic function in healthy adults. European Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing. vol. 14.