Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) Demonstrating basic properties of spectroscopy using a self-constructed combined fluorimeter and UV-Photometer. Journal of Chemical Education. vol. 94 (10).
- (2016) Physico-Chemical Characterization of Pigments and Binders of Murals in a Church in Ethiopia. Archaeometry. vol. 58 (2).
- (2016) Multi-analytical investigation into painting materials and techniques: the wall paintings of Abuna Yemata Guh church. Heritage Science. vol. 4 (1).
- (2016) Simple and inexpensive UV-photometer using LEDs as both light source and detector. Journal of Chemical Education. vol. 93 (10).
- (2016) Thin-Layer Chromatography of Green Leaves Extracts: Zinc Migrates into Pheophytin on TLC Silica Plates with Fluorescence Indicator (F 254). Journal of Planar Chromatography - Modern TLC. vol. 29 (6).
- (2015) ‘Named small but doing great’: an investigation of small-scale chemistry experimentation for effective undergraduate practical work. International Journal of Science and Mathematics Education. vol. 15 (3).
- (2014) A Simple, Small-Scale Lego Colorimeter with Light-Emitting Diode (LED) Used as Detector. Journal of Chemical Education. vol. 91 (7).
- (2014) Revisiting the Daniell Cell. Australian Journal of Education in Chemistry. vol. 73.
- (2014) SMALL-SCALE CHEMISTRY FOR A HANDS-ON APPROACH TO CHEMISTRY PRACTICAL WORK IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS:EXPERIENCES FROM ETHIOPIA. African Journal of Chemical Education. vol. 4 (3).
- (2013) Application of a portable XRF analyzer to investigate the medieval wall paintings of Yemrehanna Krestos Church, Ethiopia. X-Ray Spectrometry. vol. 42 (6).
- (2012) Normal- and reverse-phase paper chromatography of leaf extracts of Dandelions. Journal of Chemical Education. vol. 89 (10).
- (2012) Reconstructing Iconic Experiments in Electrochemistry: Experiences from a History of Science Course. Science & Education. vol. 21 (2).
- (2007) Small-scale and low-cost electrodes for "standard" reduction potential measurements. Journal of Chemical Education. vol. 84 (4).
- (2006) Small-scale and low-cost galvanic cells. Journal of Chemical Education. vol. 83.
- (2005) Galvanic cells. Small-Scale and Low-Cost. Journal of Chemical Education. vol. August.
- (2005) Ellen Gleditsch: Duty and Responsibility in a research and teaching career, 1916 - 1946. Historical Studies in the Physical and Biological Sciences. vol. 36 (1).
- (2005) Ellen Gleditsch: Duty and Responsibility in a research and teaching career, 1916-1946. Historical Studies in the Physical and Biological Sciences. vol. 36 (1).
- (2004) Appreciated abroad! Depreciated at home? The Career of a Radiochemist in Norway: Ellen Gleditsch (1879-1968). Isis. vol. 95.
- (2004) Struggles and Achievements. Ellen Gleditsch (1879-1968): Norwegian Female Radiochemist. Studies in the History of Sciences and Humanities = Práze z dejin vedy. vol. 13.
- (2004) A Small-Scale and Low-Cost Apparatus for the Electrolysis of Water. Journal of Chemical Education. vol. 81 (9).