Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) Interconnectedness and difference between action research and a lesson design study in Shanghai, China. Educational Action Research. vol. 27 (4).
Del av bok/rapport
- (2020) A Comparative Analysis of Different Models of Mathematics Teacher Collaboration and Learning. The Twenty-Fifth ICMI Study: Teachers of Mathematics Working and Learning in Collaborative Groups.
- (2020) Roles of Facilitators and Teachers in Models of Teacher Professional Learning. The Twenty-Fifth ICMI Study: Teachers of Mathematics Working and Learning in Collaborative Groups.
- (2019) The use of variation theory in a problem-based task design study. Proceedings of the Eleventh Congress of the European Society for Research in Mathematics Education.
- (2018) CONCEPTUALIZING AN EXPERT TEACHER’S EXPERTISE IN A LESSON DESIGN STUDY IN SHANGHAI. Proceedings of the 42nd Conference of the International Group for the Psychology of Mathematics Education (Vol. 2).
- (2017) An expert teacher's use of teaching with variation to support a junior mathematics teacher's professional learning. Teaching and learning mathematics through variation : Confucian heritage meets western theories.
- (2015) The characters of classroom interaction in Shanghai mathematics lessons: An exploratory video study. The First Sourcebook on Asian Research in Mathematics Education - 2 Volumes : China, Korea, Singapore, Japan, Malaysia and India China, Korea, Singapore, Japan, Malaysia and India.
- (2015) "Not to lose the chain in learning mathematics": Expert teaching with variation in Shanghai. Proceedings of the 39th Conference of the International Group for the Psychology of Mathematics Education, Volume 2.
- (2015) Students’ attitudes towards mathematics across lower secondary schools in Shanghai. From beliefs to dynamic affect systems in mathematics education : Exploring a mosaic of relationships and interactions.
- (2014) An expert teacher’s local instruction theory underlying a lesson design study through school-based professional development. Proceedings of the Joint Meeting of PME 38 and PME-NA 36 (vol. 2).
- (2014) How a primary mathematics teacher in Shanghai improved her lessons on ‘angle measurement’. Proceedings of the 8th British Congress of Mathematics Education.
- (2014) Teaching Geometrical Theorems in Grade 8 using the "Shen Tou" Method: A case study in Shanghai. How Chinese teach mathematics: Perspectives from insiders.
- (2013) Task design in a school-based professional development programme. Task design in mathematics education. Proceedings of ICMI Study 22.
- (2009) Instructional strategies in explicating the discovery function of proof for lower secondary school students. Proceedings of the ICMI Study 19 conference: Proof and Proving in Mathematics Education.