Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Førsteamanuensis i traumatologi tilknyttet Nasjonalt Kompetansesenter for Traumatologi fra 01.01.17.
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) Legemiddelepikrise fra farmasøyt - følges den opp av fastlege?. Norsk Farmaceutisk Tidsskrift. vol. 125 (10).
- (2017) Total disc replacement versus multidisciplinary rehabilitation in patients with chronic low back pain and degenerative discs: 8-year follow-up of a randomized controlled multicenter trial. The spine journal. vol. 17 (10).
- (2017) Mortality and readmission following hip fracture surgery: A retrospective study comparing conventional and fast-track care. BMJ Open. vol. 7.
- (2017) The Norwegian Cervical Arthroplasty Trial (NORCAT): 2-year clinical outcome after single-level cervical arthroplasty versus fusion - a prospective, single-blinded, randomized controlled multicenter study. European spine journal. vol. 26 (4).
- (2016) Medication reconciliation of patients with hip fracture by clinical pharmacists. European journal of hospital pharmacy. Science and practice. vol. 23 (3).
- (2016) The Norwegian Cervical Arthroplasty Trial (NORCAT): 2-year clinical outcome after single-level cervical arthroplasty versus fusion—a prospective, single-blinded, randomized, controlled multicenter study. European spine journal.
- (2016) Heterotopic ossification and clinical outcome in nonconstrained cervical arthroplasty 2 years after surgery: the Norwegian Cervical Arthroplasty Trial (NORCAT). European spine journal. vol. 25 (7).
- (2015) Comparing Cost-effectiveness of X-Stop with Minimally Invasive Decompression in Lumbar Spinal Stenosis: A Randomized Controlled Trial. Spine. vol. 40 (8).
- (2015) Minimally invasive decompression versus x-stop in lumbar spinal stenosis: A randomized controlled multicenter study. Spine. vol. 40 (2).
- (2015) Comprehensive geriatric care for patients with hip fractures: a prospective, randomised, controlled trial. The Lancet. vol. 385 (9978).
- (2015) The Neck Disability Index (NDI) and its correlation with quality of life and mental health measures among patients with single-level cervical disc disease scheduled for surgery. Acta Neurochirurgica. vol. 157 (10).
- (2015) Long-term outcome and quality of life after craniectomy in speech-dominant swollen middle cerebral artery infarction. Neurocritical Care. vol. 22 (1).
- (2014) Cost-effectiveness of total disc replacement versus multidisciplinary rehabilitation in patients with chronic low back pain: A norwegian multicenter RCT. Spine. vol. 39 (1).
- (2014) MRI evaluation of lumbar spinal stenosis: Is a rapid visual assessment as good as area measurement?. European spine journal. vol. 23 (6).
- (2013) Do more MRI findings imply worse disability or more intense low back pain? A cross-sectional study of candidates for lumbar disc prosthesis. Skeletal Radiology. vol. 42 (11).
- (2013) Segmental mobility, disc height and patientreported outcomes after surgery for degenerative disc disease A PROSPECTIVE RANDOMISED TRIAL COMPARING DISC REPLACEMENT AND MULTIDISCIPLINARY REHABILITATION. The Bone & Joint Journal. vol. 95B (1).
- (2013) Comparison of the SF6D, the EQ5D, and the oswestry disability index in patients with chronic low back pain and degenerative disc disease. BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders. vol. 14:148.
- (2013) Can we define success criteria for lumbar disc surgery? Estimates for a substantial amount of improvement in core outcome measures. Acta Orthopaedica. vol. 84 (2).
- (2012) Reliability of change in lumbar MRI findings over time in patients with and without disc prosthesis-comparing two different image evaluation methods. Skeletal Radiology. vol. 41 (12).
- (2012) Reliability of MRI findings in candidates for lumbar disc prosthesis. Neuroradiology. vol. 54 (7).