Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) Variation in serum PCSK9 (proprotein convertase subtilisin/kexin type 9), cardiovascular disease risk, and an investigation of potential unanticipated effects of PCSK9 inhibition. Circulation. Genomic and precision medicine. vol. 12 (1).
- (2019) Search for Early Pancreatic Cancer Blood Biomarkers in Five European Prospective Population Biobanks Using Metabolomics. Endocrinology. vol. 160 (7).
- (2019) Sex-specific and pleiotropic effects underlying kidney function identified from GWAS meta-analysis. Nature Communications. vol. 10:1847.
- (2019) Genome-wide association study reveals dynamic role of genetic variation in infant and early childhood growth. Nature Communications. vol. 10.
- (2019) Circulating markers of cellular immune activation in pre-diagnostic blood sample and lung cancer risk in the Lung Cancer Cohort Consortium (LC3). International Journal of Cancer.
- (2019) Glucagon-Like Peptide 1 Receptor Agonists and Risk of Diabetic Retinopathy Complications: Cohort Study in Nationwide Registers From Two Countries. Diabetes Care.
- (2019) The influence of obesity-related factors in the etiology of renal cell carcinoma-A mendelian randomization study. Nature Methods. vol. 16:e1002724 (1).
- (2019) Timing of HPV16-E6 antibody seroconversion before OPSCC: Findings from the HPVC3 consortium. Annals of Oncology. vol. 30 (8).
- (2019) Biological and clinical insights from genetics of insomnia symptoms. Nature Genetics. vol. 51 (3).
- (2019) Genomic and transcriptomic association studies identify 16 novel susceptibility loci for venous thromboembolism. Blood. vol. 134 (19).
- (2019) Association studies of up to 1.2 million individuals yield new insights into the genetic etiology of tobacco and alcohol use. Nature Genetics. vol. 51 (2).
- (2019) Temporal changes in cardiac troponin i are associated with risk of cardiovascular events in the general population: The Nord-Trøndelag health study. Clinical Chemistry. vol. 65 (7).
- (2019) Genetics of Atopic Dermatitis: From DNA Sequence to Clinical Relevance. Dermatology.
- (2019) Are Requirements to Deposit Data in Research Repositories Compatible With the European Union's General Data Protection Regulation?. Annals of Internal Medicine. vol. 170 (5).
- (2019) Circulating high sensitivity C reactive protein concentrations and risk of lung cancer: Nested case-control study within Lung Cancer Cohort Consortium. BMJ. British Medical Journal. vol. 364:k4981.
- (2019) Helicobacter pylori in relation to asthma and allergy modified by abdominal obesity: The HUNT study in Norway. World Allergy Organization Journal. vol. 12 (5).
- (2019) Use of sodium glucose cotransporter 2 inhibitors and risk of major cardiovascular events and heart failure: Scandinavian register based cohort study. BMJ. British Medical Journal.
- (2019) Fibrinogen gamma gene rs2066865 and risk of cancer-related venous thromboembolism. Haematologica.
- (2019) Prediction of Ankylosing Spondylitis in the HUNT Study by a Genetic Risk Score Combining 110 Single-nucleotide Polymorphisms of Genome-wide Significance. Journal of Rheumatology.
- (2019) Impact of prothrombotic genotypes on the association between family history of myocardial infarction and venous thromboembolism. Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis.