Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) An economic analysis of introducing autonomous ships in a short‐sea liner shipping network. International Transactions in Operational Research.
- (2020) Optimisation of the broiler production supply chain. International Journal of Production Research.
- (2020) Kindergarten allocation in Norway: An integer programming approach. Journal of the Operational Research Society.
- (2020) Can autonomous ships help short-sea shipping become more cost-efficient?. Operations Research Proceedings.
- (2020) Analyzing different designs of liner shipping feeder networks: a case study. Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review. vol. 134.
- (2019) An exact solution method for the capacitated item-sharing and crowdshipping problem. European Journal of Operational Research. vol. 279 (2).
- (2019) Bi-objective offshore supply vessel planning with costs and persistence objectives. Computers & Operations Research. vol. 111.
- (2019) Analysing the modal shift from road-based to coastal shipping-based distribution – a case study of outbound automotive logistics in India. Maritime Policy & Management.
- (2019) A decomposition solution approach to the troops-to-tasks assignment in military peacekeeping operations. The Journal of Defence Modeling and Simulation: Applications, Methodology, Technology.
- (2019) Optimal Charging and Repositioning of Electric Vehicles in a Free-Floating Carsharing System. Computers & Operations Research. vol. 113.
- (2019) Planning interrelated voyages with separation requirements in roll-on roll-off shipping. EURO Journal on Transportation and Logistics. vol. 8.
- (2019) Industrial and Tramp Ship Routing Problems: Closing the Gap for Real-Scale Instances. European Journal of Operational Research. vol. 283 (3).
- (2019) Scheduling two-way ship traffic for the Kiel Canal: Model, extensions and a matheuristic. Computers & Operations Research. vol. 106.
- (2019) Impact of simulation model fidelity and simulation method on ship operational performance evaluation in sea passage scenarios. Ocean Engineering. vol. 188.
- (2019) Evaluating fleet effectiveness in tactical emergency response missions using a maximal covering formulation. Naval engineers journal (Print). vol. 131 (1).
- (2019) Risk Control in Maritime Shipping Investments. Omega : The International Journal of Management Science.
- (2019) Cost-Emission Relations for Maritime Logistics Support in Aquaculture. Journal of Physics: Conference Series. vol. 1357.
- (2018) Maritime fleet deployment with speed optimization and voyage separation requirements. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 11184.
- (2018) A traveling salesman problem with pickups and deliveries and stochastic travel times: An application from chemical shipping. European Journal of Operational Research. vol. 269 (3).
- (2018) Offshore supply planning in a rolling time horizon. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 11184.