Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2021) Scheduling ships with uncertain arrival times through the Kiel Canal. Maritime Transport Research.
- (2021) Coordinated Approaches for Ship Inspection Planning. Maritime Policy & Management.
- (2020) An economic analysis of introducing autonomous ships in a short‐sea liner shipping network. International Transactions in Operational Research.
- (2020) Ferry service network design for Kiel fjord. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 12433.
- (2020) A multi-period analysis of the integrated item-sharing and crowdshipping problem. European Journal of Operational Research.
- (2020) Optimisation of the broiler production supply chain. International Journal of Production Research.
- (2020) Analysing the modal shift from road-based to coastal shipping-based distribution – a case study of outbound automotive logistics in India. Maritime Policy & Management. vol. 47 (2).
- (2020) A decomposition solution approach to the troops-to-tasks assignment in military peacekeeping operations. The Journal of Defence Modeling and Simulation: Applications, Methodology, Technology.
- (2020) Combined maritime fleet deployment and inventory management with port visit flexibility in roll-on roll-off shipping. Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review. vol. 140.
- (2020) Design of a sustainable maritime multi-modal distribution network – case study from automotive logistics. Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review. vol. 143.
- (2020) Optimal Charging and Repositioning of Electric Vehicles in a Free-Floating Carsharing System. Computers & Operations Research. vol. 113.
- (2020) Kindergarten allocation in Norway: An integer programming approach. Journal of the Operational Research Society.
- (2020) An adaptive large neighborhood search heuristic for the planar storage location assignment problem: application to stowage planning for Roll-on Roll-off ships. Journal of Heuristics.
- (2020) Stowage planning with optimal ballast water. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 12433.
- (2020) Analyzing the Impact of the Northern Sea Route on Tramp Ship Routing with Uncertain Cargo Availability. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 12433.
- (2020) Combining Optimization and Simulation for Designing a Robust Short-sea Feeder Network. Algorithms. vol. 13 (11).
- (2020) Can autonomous ships help short-sea shipping become more cost-efficient?. Operations Research Proceedings.
- (2020) Analyzing different designs of liner shipping feeder networks: a case study. Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review. vol. 134.
- (2020) Evaluating port development strategies for a modal shift: a Norwegian case study. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 12433.
- (2020) Evaluating the potential for modal shift in last-mile cargo distribution through stochastic programming. Maritime Transport Research. vol. 1.