Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
- gate- og vegplanlegging og utforming
- TBA4203 Vegplanlegging (3. års emne)
- BA6057 Vegbygging (EVU, Efaringsbasert masteroprogram)
- BA8616 Geometrisk utforming av veger (PhD emne)
- Foreleser i TBA4204 BM3 Transportinfrastruktur, TBA4345 Bærekraftsutforinger i transport, BA6052 Strategisk planlegging av transportinfrastruktur
Utdanning og Arbeidsefaring:
- Førsteamanuensis, NTNU, January 2013 - nå
- PhD Civil Engineering, University of Washington (Seattle, US), 2008 - 2012
- Masters Civil Engineering, University of Washington (Seattle, US), 2006 - 2008
- Senior Engineer (bridge and roadway design), Berger/ABAM Engineers (Seattle, US), 2001-2006
- Bachelors Civil Engineering, Villanova University (Villanova, PA, US), 1997-2001
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) Shared mobility and public transport –foe or friend?. Proceedings from the Annual Transport Conference at Aalborg University.
- (2020) Safety effects of traffic lane and shoulder widths on two-lane undivided rural roads: A matched case-control study from Norway. Accident Analysis and Prevention. vol. 144.
- (2019) The potential for coordinated logistics planning at the local level: A Norwegian in-depth study of public and private stakeholders. Journal of Transport Geography. vol. 76 (4).
- (2019) Road Planning and Route Alignment Selection Criteria in the Norwegian Context. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. vol. 471 (5).
- (2019) Observations of truck-bicycle encounters: A case study of conflicts and behaviour in Trondheim, Norway. Transportation Research Part F: Traffic Psychology and Behaviour. vol. 60.
- (2019) Truck-bicycle safety: an overview of methods of study, risk factors and research needs. European Transport Research Review. vol. 11 (29).
- (2018) Conflicts between bikes and trucks in urban areas—A survey of Norwegian cyclists. Case Studies on Transport Policy. vol. 6 (1).
- (2017) The complexity of planning for goods delivery in a shared urban space: a case study involving cyclists and trucks. European Transport Research Review. vol. 9 (46).
- (2017) Accidents between freight vehicles and bicycles, with a focus on urban areas. Transportation Research Procedia. vol. 25.
- (2017) Evaluation of bicycle sharrows within the Norwegian context. Transportation Research Procedia. vol. 27.
- (2014) Changing University Student Perceptions of Freight Transportation. Journal of professional issues in engineering education and practice. vol. 140 (1).
- (2013) Economic Analysis of Onboard Monitoring Systems in Commercial Vehicles. Transportation Research Record. vol. 2379.
- (2013) Process comparison of hours of service recording for commercial vehicle operations: electronic versus paper. Journal of Transportation Engineering. vol. 139 (3).
- (2012) Examining the differential responses of shippers and motor carriers to travel time variability. International Journal of Applied Logistics. vol. 3 (1).
- (2011) Emissions reduction evaluation in urban pickup systems: A heterogeneous fleet case study. Transportation Research Record.
- (2010) Canada’s Port of Prince Rupert as a successful national gateway strategy. Transportation letters. vol. 2 (4).
- (2009) Structuring a definition of resilience for the freight transportation system. Transportation Research Record.
Del av bok/rapport
- (2018) Analogue Learning in the Digital Age: Can we use 'old-fashioned' active learning methods to educate engineers in the modern world?. Proceedings of the 46th SEFI Annual Conference.
- (2017) Autonomous E-Mobility as a Service - Final Report. 2017.