Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2018) Learning analytics for learning design: A systematic literature review of analytics-driven design to enhance learning. IEEE Transactions on Learning Technologies.
- (2018) Gaze-Driven Design Insights to Amplify Debugging Skills: A Learner-Centered Analysis Approach. Journal of Learning Analytics. vol. 8 (3).
- (2018) Evidence for Programming Strategies in University Coding Exercises. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 11082.
- (2018) Learning in Smart Environments: User-centered Design and Analytics of an Adaptive Learning System. Smart Learning Environments. vol. 5 (24).
- (2017) Learning Analytics for Learning Design: Towards Evidence-Driven Decisions to Enhance Learning. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 10474.
- (2017) Decision Support System for Planning Traffic Operations Assets. Journal of Infrastructure Systems. vol. 23 (3).
Del av bok/rapport
- (2019) The Dynamics of Motivational and Emotional Challenges and Regulation Strategies in Customer-Driven Project-Based Learning. 2019 IEEE 19th International Conference on Advanced Learning Technologies (ICALT).
- (2019) Cross-Platform Analytics: A step towards Personalization and Adaptation in Education. LAK'19 : Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Learning Analytics & Knowledge.
- (2019) Elo-Rating Method: Towards Adaptive Assessment in E-Learning. 2019 IEEE 19th International Conference on Advanced Learning Technologies (ICALT).
- (2018) Adult Perception of Gender-Based Toys and Their Influence on Girls’ Careers in STEM. Entertainment Computing – ICEC 2018.
- (2018) Gaze insights into debugging behavior using learner-centred analysis. LAK '18 Proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Learning Analytics and Knowledge.
- (2018) Interlacing Gaze and Actions to Explain the Debugging Process. 13th International Conference of the Learning Sciences (ICLS) 2018.
- (2018) Web-based educational ecosystem for automatizationof teaching process and assessment of students. WIMS '18 Proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Web Intelligence, Mining and Semantics, Novi Sad, Serbia — June 25 - 27, 2018.