Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Jeg arbeider som seniorrådgiver i Faggruppe for Kompetanse- og ledelsesutvikling i HR/HMS-avdelingen. Jeg ble ansatt ved NTNU i juni 2018.
Cand.polit/hovedfag i organisasjonssosiologi, NTNU, 1996.
- Forsker/seniorforsker ved Statoils Forskningssenter, Statfjord C (1985-2003).
- Seniorforsker ved SINTEF Teknologi og samfunn (2003-2018); avdeling for Arbeidsforskning, avdeling for Sikkerhet og pålitelighet.
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2016) Health promoting leadership practices in four Norwegian industries. Health Promotion International. vol. 31 (4).
- (2012) The role of standardization in safety management - A case study of a major oil & gas company. Safety Science. vol. 50 (10).
- (2007) Communication through Theatre: How Organizational Theatre engages Researchers and Industrial Companies. Systemic Practice and Action Research. vol. 20 (1).
- (2006) Planting seeds or throwing bombs. Tamara Journal. vol. 5.
- (2018) Risikobasert tilsyn i de nordiske arbeidstilsynene. Nordisk ministerråd. 2018. ISBN 978-92-893-5736-4. TemaNord (2018: 541).
- (2006) God ledelsespraksis i endringsprosesser. 2006. ISBN 9289313803.
Del av bok/rapport
- (2018) Reversing the trend through collaboration in the petroleum industry. Safety and Reliability – Safe Societies in a Changing World. Proceedings of ESREL 2018, June 17-21, 2018, Trondheim, Norway.
- (2017) Economic crisis in the Norwegian offshore industry : how may it affect safety conditions in offshore operations?. Risk, Reliability and Safety: Innovating Theory and Practice : Proceedings of ESREL 2016 (Glasgow, Scotland, 25-29 September 2016).
- (2016) Interactions in supply chains: how to create organizational learning and development across organizations. 23rd EurOMA Conference. Interactions. Book of abstracts for EurOMA 2016.
- (2015) Risk management in anchor-handling operations: the balance between control and autonomy. Safety and Reliability : Methodology and Applications: Proceedings of the European safety and reliability Conference, ESREL 2014, Poland, 14-18 september 2014.
- (2013) Connecting Worlds through Self-Synchronization and Boundary Spanning: Crossing Boundaries in Virtual Teams. Integrated Operations in the Oil and Gas Industry: Sustainability and Capability Development.
- (2013) How Integrated Operations have Influenced leadership Practice. Integrated Operations in the Oil and Gas Industry: Sustainability and Capability Development.
- (2012) HSE Implications of Industrial Networks. 11th International Probabilistic Safety Assessment and Management Conference and the Annual European Safety and Reliability Conference 2012, 25-29 June 2012, Helsinki, Finland.
- (2012) The impact of framework conditions on HSE in subcontracting/outsourcing. Advances in Safety, Reliability and Risk Management - proceedings of the European Safety and Reliability Conference, ESREL 2011.
- (2010) The "Taylorization" of safety management?. Reliability, risk and safety : back to the future.
- (2010) Mobility versus continuity at work - What are the HSE consequences? A case study from the Norwegian oil and gas industry. Reliability, risk and safety : back to the future.
- (2010) Trust and Safety Culture: The Importance of Trust Relations in Integrated Operations (IO) in the Norwegian Oil Industry. Reliability, Risk and Safety: Theory and Applications.
- (2010) The Industrial Relations of Safety: Differences in Tripartite Collaboration in Norwegian Industries. Reliability, Risk and Safety: Theory and Applications.
- (2009) Empowering Operation and Maintenance: Safe Operations with the "One Directed Team" Organization Model at the Kristin Asset. Safety, Reliability and Risk Analysis: Theory, Methods and Applications.
- (2009) Integrated Operations and Leadership: How Virtual Cooperation influences Leadership Practice. Safety, Reliability and Risk Analysis: Theory, Methods and Applications.