Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) Quality of life among adolescents living in residential youth care:do domain-specific self-esteem and psychopathology contribute?. Quality of Life Research. vol. 26 (10).
- (2017) The longitudinal association of being bullied and gender on suicidal ideations, self-harm and suicide attempts from adolescence to young adulthood: a cohort study. Suicide and Life-Threatening Behaviour.
- (2016) Coping Strategies and Associations With Depression Among 12- to 15-Year-Old Norwegian Adolescents Involved in Bullying. Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease. vol. 204 (4).
- (2015) Associations Between Parental Attachment and Course of Depression Between Adolescence and Young Adulthood. Child Psychiatry and Human Development. vol. 46 (4).
- (2015) Maternal and paternal psychosocial risk factors for clinical depression in a Norwegian community sample of adolescents. Nordic Journal of Psychiatry. vol. 69 (1).
- (2015) Perceived family functioning, adolescent psychopathology and quality of life in the general population: a 6-month follow-up study. Quality of Life Research. vol. Published ahead of print.
- (2015) Familial aggregation of anxiety and depression in the community: the role of adolescents’ self-esteem and physical activity level (the HUNT Study). BMC Public Health. vol. 15 (1).
- (2015) The long-term effects of being bullied or a bully in adolescence on externalizing and internalizing mental health problems in adulthood. Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Mental Health. vol. 9.
- (2014) Longitudinal Course of Diagnosed Depression from Ages 15 to 20 in a Community Sample: Patterns and Parental Risk Factors. Child Psychiatry and Human Development.
- (2014) Self-reported social anxiety symptoms and correlates in a clinical (CAP) and a community (Young-HUNT) adolescent sample. Social Psychiatry and Psychiatric Epidemiology. vol. 49 (12).
- (2014) Associations between internalizing problems in adolescent daughters versus sons and mental health problems in mothers versus fathers (The HUNT Study). Journal of Child and Family Studies. vol. 24 (7).
- (2014) Is involvement in school bullying associated with general health and psychosocial adjustment outcomes in adulthood?. International Journal of Child Abuse & Neglect. vol. 38 (10).
- (2012) Change in self-reported emotional distress and parenting among parents referred to inpatient child psychiatric family treatment. Nordic Journal of Psychiatry. vol. 66 (4).
- (2011) Group and Individual Stability of Three Parenting Dimensions. Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Mental Health. vol. 5 (19).