Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) The role of power fluctuations in the preference of diagonal vs. double poling sub-technique at different incline-speed combinations in elite cross-country skiers. Frontiers in Physiology. vol. 8.
- (2017) The effect of exercise intensity on joint power and dynamics in ergometer double-poling performed by cross-country skiers. Human Movement Science. vol. 57.
- (2017) Effects of high-intensity training on physiological and hormonal adaptions in well-trained cyclists. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 49 (6).
- (2016) On the existence of step-to-step breakpoint transitions in accelerated sprinting. PLoS ONE. vol. 11 (7).
- (2016) The Effect of Different High-Intensity Periodization Models on Endurance Adaptations. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 48 (11).
- (2016) Contribution of upper-body strength, body composition, and maximal oxygen uptake to predict double poling power and overall performance in female cross-country skiers. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research. vol. 30 (9).
- (2015) Mechanical Energy and Propulsion in Ergometer Double Poling by Cross-country Skiers. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 47 (12).
Del av bok/rapport
- (2016) Mechanical energy and work in treadmill double poling on roller skis. International congress on science and skiing - Book of Abstracts.
- (2015) Technique differences between male and female cross-country skiers while whole body, upper body and arm poling on a ski ergometer. 20th annual Congress of the EUROPEAN COLLEGE OF SPORT SCIENCE 24th - 27th June 2015, Malmö – Sweden BOOK OF ABSTRACTS.