Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) A coupled modeling of design and investment parameters for optimal operation of methane bioreactors: Attainable region concept approach. Renewable Energy. vol. 148.
- (2020) A novel simulation model, BK_BiogaSim for design of onsite anaerobic digesters using two-stage biochemical kinetics: Codigestion of blackwater and organic waste. Scientific African. vol. 7.
- (2020) Biodigester Rapid Analysis and Design System (B-RADeS): A candidate attainable region-based simulator for the synthesis of biogas reactor structures. Computers and Chemical Engineering. vol. 132.
- (2020) Geometry, kinetics and reactor network synthesis: Attainable limits for minimizing residence time in biomethane digesters. Computers and Chemical Engineering. vol. 136.
- (2019) Pre-treatment methods for straw for farm-scale biogas plants. Biomass & Bioenergy. vol. 124.
- (2019) Simulation of two-dimensional attainable regions and its application to model digester structures for maximum stability of anaerobic treatment process. Water Research. vol. 163.
- (2019) Use of attainable regions for synthesis and optimization of multistage anaerobic digesters. Applied Energy. vol. 242.
- (2018) A review of commercial biogas systems and lessons for Africa. Energies. vol. 11 (11).
- (2017) Determination of kinetic constants from the co-digestion of dairy cow slurry and municipal food waste at increasing organic loading rates. Renewable Energy. vol. 117.
- (2015) The BioValueChain model: a Norwegian model for calculating environmental impacts of biogas value chains. The International Journal of Life Cycle Assessment. vol. 20 (4).
- (2014) Improving nutrient fixation and dry matter content of an ammonium-rich anaerobic digestion effluent by struvite formation and clay adsorption. Water Science and Technology. vol. 70 (2).
- (2014) Incorporation of fish by-product into the semi-continuous anaerobic co-digestion of pre-treated lignocellulose and cow manure, with recovery of digestate's nutrients. Renewable Energy. vol. 66.
- (2014) Semi-continuous anaerobic co-digestion of cow manure and steam-exploded Salix with recirculation of liquid digestate. Journal of Environmental Management. vol. 136.
- (2014) Methane production and energy evaluation of a farm scaled biogas plant in cold climate area. Bioresource Technology. vol. 169.
- (2013) Evaluating biogas in Norway - bioenergy and greenhouse gas reduction potentials. E-journal CIGR. vol. 15 (2).
- (2013) Modeling of biodiesel production in algae cultivation with anaerobic digestion (ACAD). Energy Policy. vol. 60.
- (2013) An investigation of the enhancement of biogas yields from lignocellulosic material using two pretreatment methods: Microwave irradiation and steam explosion. BioResources. vol. 8 (2).
- (2012) Effects of steam explosion and co-digestion in the methane production from Salix by mesophilic batch assays. Bioresource Technology. vol. 104.
- (2006) A methodology for integrated economic and environmental analysis of pollution from agriculture. Agricultural Systems. vol. 88.
- (2005) Bruk av bioenergi i landbruket. Er det lønnsomt å bygge gårdsbiogassanlegg, og hvilke fordeler kan bonden og samfunnet oppnå?. Grønn forskning. vol. 9 (121).