Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) Predictors of dropout in exercise trials in older adults: The generation 100 study. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 51 (1).
- (2018) Temporal Changes in a Novel Metric of Physical Activity Tracking (Personal Activity Intelligence) and Mortality: The HUNT Study, Norway. Progress in cardiovascular diseases.
- (2018) Personal Activity Intelligence and Mortality in Patients with Cardiovascular Disease: The HUNT Study. Mayo Clinic proceedings. vol. 93 (9).
- (2018) Sustained Physical Activity, Not Weight Loss, Associated With Improved Survival in Coronary Heart Disease. Journal of the American College of Cardiology. vol. 71 (10).
- (2017) Combined Association of Cardiorespiratory Fitness and Body Fatness With Cardiometabolic Risk Factors in Older Norwegian Adults: The Generation 100 Study. Mayo Clinic Proceedings: Innovations, Quality & Outcomes. vol. 1 (1).
- (2017) The Combined Association of Skeletal Muscle Strength and Physical Activity on Mortality in Older Women: The HUNT2 Study. Mayo Clinic proceedings. vol. 92 (5).
- (2017) Interaction of physical activity and body mass index on mortality in coronary heart disease: data from the Nord-Trøndelag Health Study. American Journal of Medicine. vol. 130 (8).
- (2017) Global Fitness Levels: Findings From a Web-Based Surveillance Report. Progress in cardiovascular diseases. vol. 60 (1).
- (2017) Personalized Activity Intelligence (PAI) for Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease and Promotion of Physical Activity. American Journal of Medicine. vol. 130 (3).
- (2017) Cardiorespiratory Reference Data in Older Adults: The Generation 100 Study. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 49 (11).
- (2017) Absolute and relative accelerometer thresholds for determining the association between physical activity and metabolic syndrome in the older adults: The Generation-100 study. BMC Geriatrics. vol. 17 (1).
- (2017) Personal Activity Intelligence (PAI), sedentary behavior and cardiovascular risk factor clustering - the HUNT study. Progress in cardiovascular diseases. vol. 60 (1).
- (2017) Association of telomere length with myocardial infarction: a prospective cohort from the population based HUNT 2 study. Progress in cardiovascular diseases. vol. 59 (6).
- (2016) Circulating microRNAs predict future fatal myocardial infarction in healthy individuals - The HUNT study. Journal of Molecular and Cellular Cardiology. vol. 97.
- (2016) Prediction of cardiovascular mortality by estimated cardiorespiratory fitness independent of traditional risk factors: The HUNT Study. Mayo Clinic proceedings. vol. 92 (2).
- (2016) Cardiorespiratory fitness, sedentary time, and cardiovascular risk factor clustering. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 48 (4).
- (2016) Sedentary Time, Cardiorespiratory Fitness, and Cardiovascular Risk Factor Clustering in Older Adults--the Generation 100 Study. Mayo Clinic proceedings. vol. 91 (11).
- (2015) Protective Effect of Regular Physical Activity on Depression after Myocardial Infarction: the HUNT Study. American Journal of Medicine. vol. 129 (1).
- (2015) Effect of change in vo&lt;inf&gt;2&lt;/inf&gt;max on daily total energy expenditure in a cohort of norwegian men: A randomized pilot study. Open Cardiovascular Medicine Journal. vol. 9.
- (2015) Incidence of soccer injuries among 15- to 19-year-old boys in Norwegian national team. The Journal of Athletic Enhancement. vol. 4 (5).