Jan Pål Loennechen
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2021) Machine learning for sleep apnea detection with unattended sleep monitoring at home. ACM Transactions on Computing for Healthcare (HEALTH). vol. 2 (2).
- (2021) Exercising immune cells: The immunomodulatory role of exercise on atrial fibrillation. Progress in cardiovascular diseases.
- (2021) Effect of continuous positive airway pressure on arrhythmia in atrial fibrillation and sleep apnea a randomized controlled trial. American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine. vol. 204 (5).
- (2020) No Association between Stroke and Left Atrial Fibrosis estimated with integrated backscatter. Journal of Cardiology & Clinical Research. vol. 8 (1).
- (2020) Physical activity, cardiorespiratory fitness, and cardiovascular outcomes in individuals with atrial fibrillation: The HUNT Study. European Heart Journal. vol. 41 (15).
- (2020) Comparing manual and automatic scoring of sleep monitoring data from portable polygraphy. Journal of Sleep Research.
- (2020) Implantasjon av hjertestartere ved St. Olavs hospital 2006–15. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening.
- (2020) Effect of exercise training for five years on all cause mortality in older adults-The Generation 100 study: Randomised controlled trial. The BMJ. vol. 371.
- (2019) Symptoms of anxiety and depression and risk of atrial fibrillation-the HUNT study. International Journal of Cardiology.
- (2019) Weight and weight change and risk of atrial fibrillation: the HUNT study. European Heart Journal. vol. 40 (34).
- (2019) Metabolically Healthy Obesity and Risk for Atrial Fibrillation: The HUNT Study. Obesity. vol. 27 (2).
- (2019) Estimated cardiorespiratory fitness and risk of atrial fibrillation: The Nord-Trøndelag Health Study. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 51 (12).
- (2019) Exercise in individuals with atrial fibrillation. Clinical Research in Cardiology. vol. 108 (4).
- (2019) The effect of intravenous adrenaline on electrocardiographic changes during resuscitation in patients with initial pulseless electrical activity in out of hospital cardiac arrest. Resuscitation. vol. 136.
- (2019) Prevalence, risk factors, and type of sleep apnea in patients with paroxysmal atrial fibrillation. International journal of cardiology: Heart and Vasculature (IJCHA).
- (2018) Associations of asthma and asthma control with atrial fibrillation risk: Results from the Nord-Trøndelag health study (HUNT). JAMA cardiology. vol. 3 (8).
- (2018) Physical activity modifies the risk of atrial fibrillation in obese individuals: The HUNT3 study. European Journal of Preventive Cardiology (EJPC). vol. 25 (15).
- (2018) Suppe til besvær. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 138 (10).
- (2018) Aerobic interval training prevents age-dependent vulnerability to atrial fibrillation in Rodents. Frontiers in Physiology. vol. 9.
- (2018) ECG changes during resuscitation of patients with initial pulseless electrical activity are associated with return of spontaneous circulation. Resuscitation. vol. 127.