Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) Inflammatory profile discriminates clinical subtypes in LRRK2-associated Parkinson's disease. European Journal of Neurology. vol. 24 (2).
- (2017) Bruk av avansert behandling ved Parkinsons sykdom i Norge. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 137 (9).
- (2017) Genetic Identiﬁcation in Early Onset Parkinsonism among Norwegian Patients. Movement Disorders.
- (2017) Alterations in the reduced pteridine contents in the cerebrospinal fluids of LRRK2 mutation carriers and patients with Parkinson?s disease. Journal of neural transmission. vol. 125 (1).
- (2017) Increased Oxidative Stress Markers in Cerebrospinal Fluid from Healthy Subjects with Parkinson's Disease-Associated LRRK2 Gene Mutations. Frontiers in Aging Neuroscience. vol. 9 (89).
- (2017) Elevated LRRK2 autophosphorylation in brain-derived and peripheral exosomes in LRRK2 mutation carriers. Acta neuropathologica communications. vol. 5 (86).
- (2017) Serotonin and dopamine transporter PET changes in the premotor phase of LRRK2 parkinsonism: cross-sectional studies. Lancet Neurology. vol. 16 (5).
- (2016) Inflammatory profile in LRRK2-associated prodromal and clinical PD. Journal of Neuroinflammation. vol. 13:122.
- (2016) DCTN1 p.K56R in progressive supranuclear palsy. Parkinsonism & Related Disorders. vol. 28.
- (2016) Age-related decrease in heat shock 70-kDa protein 8 in cerebrospinal fluid is associated with increased oxidative stress. Frontiers in Aging Neuroscience. vol. 8:178.
- (2016) CSF Nrf2 and HSPA8 in Parkinson’s disease patients with and without LRRK2 gene mutations. Journal of neural transmission. vol. 123 (3).
- (2016) Arm swing as a potential new prodromal marker of Parkinson's disease. Movement Disorders. vol. 31 (10).
- (2016) Heterozygous PINK1 p.G411S increases risk of Parkinson’s disease via a dominant-negative mechanism. Brain. vol. 140.
- (2016) DNM3 and genetic modifiers of age of onset in LRRK2 Gly2019Ser parkinsonism: a genome-wide linkage and association study. Lancet Neurology. vol. 15 (12).
- (2016) Cerebrospinal fluid biomarkers and clinical features in leucine-rich repeat kinase 2 (LRRK2) mutation carriers. Movement Disorders. vol. 31 (6).
- (2016) Evaluation of the interaction between LRRK2 and PARK16 loci in determining risk of Parkinson's disease: analysis of a large multicenter study. Neurobiology of Aging. vol. 49.
- (2015) Changes to intermediary metabolites in sporadic and LRRK2 Parkinson's disease demonstrated by proton magnetic resonance spectroscopy. Parkinson's Disease. vol. 2015.
- (2015) Higher frequency of certain cancers in LRRK2 G2019S mutation carriers with Parkinson disease A pooled analysis. JAMA Neurology. vol. 72 (1).
- (2015) Effect of tween-20 on core biomarkers measured in cerebrospinal fluid from patients with Alzheimer's disease, mild cognitive impairment, or healthy control individuals. Journal of Alzheimer's Disease. vol. 49 (2).
- (2015) Changes in actin dynamics and F-actin structure both in synaptoneurosomes of LRRK2(R1441G) mutant mice and in primary human fibroblasts of LRRK2(G2019S) mutation carriers. Neuroscience. vol. 284.