Iurgi Imanol Salaverria-Zabalegui
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) Developmental effects in fish embryos exposed to oil dispersions – the impact of crude oil micro-droplets. Marine Environmental Research. vol. 150.
- (2018) Partitioning of PAHs between crude oil microdroplets, water, and copepod biomass in oil-in-seawater dispersions of different crude oils. Environmental Science and Technology. vol. 52 (24).
- (2017) Exposure of juvenile turbot (Scophthalmus maximus) to silver nanoparticles and 17α-ethinylestradiol mixtures: Implications for contaminant uptake and plasma steroid hormone levels. Environmental Pollution (1987). vol. 220.
- (2017) Maternal polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon (PAH) transfer and effects on offspring of copepods exposed to dispersed oil with and without oil droplets. Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health, Part A. vol. 80 (16-18).
- (2017) Modelling the dynamics of growth, development and lipid storage in the marine copepod Calanus finmarchicus. Marine Biology. vol. 164 (1).
- (2016) Acute toxicity of dispersed crude oil on the cold-water copepod Calanus finmarchicus: Elusive implications of lipid content. Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health, Part A. vol. 79 (13-15).
- (2015) The impact of TiO2 nanoparticles on uptake and toxicity of benzo(a)pyrene in the blue mussel (Mytilus edulis). Science of the Total Environment. vol. 511.
- (2015) Reproduction dynamics in copepods following exposure to chemically and mechanically dispersed crude oil. Environmental Science and Technology. vol. 49 (6).
- (2015) Capturing the life history of the marine copepod Calanus sinicus into a generic bioenergetics framework. Ecological Modelling. vol. 299.
- (2015) Oil droplet ingestion and oil fouling in the copepod Calanus finmarchicus exposed to mechanically and chemically dispersed crude oil. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry. vol. 34 (8).
- (2014) Multigenerational exposure to ocean acidification during food limitation reveals consequences for copepod scope for growth and vital rates. Environmental Science and Technology. vol. 48 (20).
- (2014) Endocrine and AhR-CYP1A pathway responses to the water-soluble fraction of oil in zebrafish (Danio rerio Hamilton). Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health, Part A. vol. 77.
- (2012) Endocrine and hepatic detoxification responses to environmental stress in wil cod (Gadus morhua) of Trondheim Harbor, Norway. Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology - Part A: Comparative Physiology. vol. 163.
Del av bok/rapport
- (2016) PLASTOX: Direct and Indirect Ecotoxicological Impacts of Microplastics on Marine Organisms. MICRO 2016: Fate and Impact of Microplastics in Marine Ecosystems. From the Coastline to the Open Sea..
- (2019) Effects of textile microfibres on the marine microalgae Isochrysis galbana (T-ISO). 2019.
- (2018) Experimental weathering of microplastic under simulated environmental conditions - Method development and characterization of pristine, photodegraded and mechanically weathered microplastic. 2018.
- (2017) Uptake and excretion of polystyrene microplastics in the marine copepod Calanus finmarchicus. 2017.
- (2017) Effects of produced water on growth and development of Calanus finmarchicus and Calanus hyperboreus early life stages at different temperatures. 2017.
- (2017) Uptake and effects of microplastic particles in selected marine microalgae species; Oxyrrhis marina and Rhodomonas baltica. 2017.
- (2017) Effects of produced water components on the early life stages of Calanus finmarchicus and Calanus hyperboreus reared at different temperatures. 2017.