Ingrid Løvold Mostad
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) Impact of a FTO gene risk variant on variables of energy metabolism in adults with obesity class 2 and 3. Metabolism: Clinical and Experimental. vol. 1.
- (2018) Dietary Intakes and Dietary Quality during Pregnancy in Women with and without Gestational Diabetes Mellitus-A Norwegian Longitudinal Study. Nutrients. vol. 10 (11).
- (2017) Assessing gene-environment interaction effects of FTO, MC4R and lifestyle factors on obesity using an extreme phenotype sampling design: Results from the HUNT study. PLOS ONE. vol. 12 (4).
- (2015) Menopausal status and abdominal obesity are significant determinants of hepatic lipid metabolism in women. Journal of the American Heart Association. vol. 4:e002258 (10).
- (2014) Central obesity is associated with lower intake of whole-grain bread and less frequent breakfast and lunch: Results from the HUNT study, an adult all-population survey. Applied Physiology, Nutrition and Metabolism. vol. 39 (7).
- (2013) Do Norwegians with diabetes have a healthier diet than the general population?. Norsk Epidemiologi. vol. 23 (1).
- (2012) Nutritional Day results important to fulfill St. Olavs Hospital's Nutritional Strategy. Clinical Nutrition Supplements. vol. 7.
- (2012) Hospital meals did not meet patients' energy and protein requirements. Clinical Nutrition Supplements. vol. 7.
- (2011) Impact of Sustained Weight Loss Achieved through Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass or a Lifestyle Intervention on Ghrelin, Obestatin, and Ghrelin/Obestatin Ratio in Morbidly Obese Patients. Obesity Surgery. vol. 21 (6).
- (2009) Addition of n-3 fatty acids to a 4-hour lipid infusion does not affect insulin sensitivity, insulin secretion, or markers of oxidative stress in subjects with type 2 diabetes mellitus. Metabolism: Clinical and Experimental. vol. 58 (12).
- (2008) Effects of marine n-3 fatty acid supplementation on lipoprotein subclasses measured by nuclear magnetic resonance in subjects with type II diabetes. European Journal of Clinical Nutrition. vol. 62.
- (2007) Effects of marine n-3 fatty acid supplementation on lipoprotein subclasses measured by nuclear magnetic resonance in subjects with type II diabetes. European Journal of Clinical Nutrition.
- (2006) Effects of n-3 fatty acids in subjects with type 2 diabetes: reduction of insulin sensitivity and time-dependent alteration from carbohydrate to fat oxidation. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. vol. 84.
- (2004) Effects of a 3-day low-fat diet on metabolic control, insulin sensitivity, lipids and adipocyte hormones in Norwegian subjects with hypertriacylglycerolaemia and type 2 diabetes. Scandinavian Journal of Clinical and Laboratory Investigation. vol. 64 (6).
- (2003) Acute lowering of fatty acids improves insulin secretion in a subset of type II diabetes subjects. American Journal of Physiology. Endocrinology and Metabolism. vol. 284.
- (2002) Acute lowering of circulating fatty acids improves insulin secretion in a subset of type 2 diabetes subjects. American Journal of Physiology. Endocrinology and Metabolism. vol. 284.
- (1987) Alpha-linolenic acid deficiency in patients on long-term gastric-tube feeding: estimation of linolenic acid and long-chain unsaturated n-3 fatty acid requirement in man. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. vol. 45.
- (2007) Impact of dietary fat quantity and quality in type 2 diabetes with emphasis on marine n-3 fatty acids. Tapir Akademisk Forlag. 2007.