Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
- (2020) A low-cost predictive display for teleoperation: Investigating effects on human performance and workload. International Journal of Human-Computer Studies. vol. 145.
- (2020) Exploring Challenges with Designing and Developing Shore Control Centres (SCCs) for Autonomous Ships. Proceedings of the Design Society. vol. 1.
- (2020) A Modular Research Platform – Proof-of-Concept of a Flexible Experiment Setup Developed for Rapid Testing of Simulators, UIs and Human Physiology Sensors. Procedia CIRP. vol. 91.
- (2020) Investigating the relationship between mental state (workload and affect) and physiology in a control room setting (ship bridge simulator). Cognition, Technology & Work. vol. 22 (1).
Del av bok/rapport
- (2020) Integration of low-cost, dry-comb EEG-electrodes with a standard electrode cap for multimodal signal acquisition during human experiments. Proceedings of the NordDesign 2020 conference August 11 – 14, 2020 Technical University of Denmark (DTU).
- (2019) A dynamic and a static approach to the business model - Investigating the potential difference in business model focus. 2019 IEEE International Conference on Engineering, Technology and Innovation (ICE/ITMC).
- (2018) Evaluating Continuous Improvement Efforts in New Product Development. 2018 ISPIM Innovation Conference: Innovation, the Name of the Game.
- (2018) STEERING A SHIP - INVESTIGATING AFFECTIVE STATE AND WORKLOAD IN SHIP SIMULATIONS. Proceedings of the DESIGN 2018 15th International Design Conference.
- (2018) An exploration of mixed methods, researching business model phenomena - Investigating the business model phenomena through literature, in-depth case study, statistical testing and user experiments. Norges teknisk-naturvitenskapelige universitet. 2018.