Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Hematolog. Hovedinteresse kronisk myelogen leukemi. Formann Nordisk KML studiegruppe
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) Immunological monitoring of newly diagnosed CML patients treated with bosutinib or imatinib first-line. Oncoimmunology. vol. 8:e1638210 (9).
- (2018) CD36 Defines Primitive Chronic Myeloid Leukemia Cells Less Responsive To Imatinib But Vulnerable To Antibody-Based Therapeutic Targeting. Haematologica. vol. 103 (3).
- (2018) Discontinuation of tyrosine kinase inhibitor therapy in chronic myeloid leukaemia (EURO-SKI): a prespecified interim analysis of a prospective, multicentre, non-randomised, trial. The Lancet Oncology. vol. 19 (6).
- (2017) Early BCR-ABL1 transcript decline after 1 month of tyrosine kinase inhibitor therapy as an indicator for treatment response in chronic myeloid leukemia. PLOS ONE. vol. 12:e0171041 (1).
- (2017) Single cell immune profiling by mass cytometry of newly diagnosed chronic phase chronic myeloid leukemia treated with nilotinib. Haematologica. vol. 102 (8).
- (2017) Chronic myeloid leukaemia: ESMO Clinical Practice Guidelines for diagnosis, treatment and follow-up. Annals of Oncology. vol. 28.
- (2017) Increased proportion of mature NK cells is associated with successful imatinib discontinuation in chronic myeloid leukemia. Leukemia. vol. 31 (5).
- (2017) Ponatinib in chronic myeloid leukemia (CML): Consensus on patient treatment and management from a European expert panel. Critical Reviews in Oncology/Hematology. vol. 120.
- (2017) Differentiation status of primary chronic myeloid leukemia cells affects sensitivity to BCR-ABL1 inhibitors. OncoTarget. vol. 8 (14).
- (2017) Tyrosine kinase inhibitor therapy-induced changes in humoral immunity in patients with chronic myeloid leukemia. Journal of Cancer Research and Clinical Oncology. vol. 143 (8).
- (2017) Single-cell molecular analysis defines therapy response and immunophenotype of stem cell subpopulations in CML. Blood. vol. 129 (17).
- (2016) Assessment of bone marrow lymphocytic status during tyrosine kinase inhibitor therapy and its relation to therapy response in chronic myeloid leukaemia. Journal of Cancer Research and Clinical Oncology. vol. 142 (5).
- (2016) Safety and efficacy of the combination of pegylated interferon-α2b and dasatinib in newly diagnosed chronic-phase chronic myeloid leukemia patients. Leukemia. vol. 30 (9).
- (2016) Plasma proteomics in CML patients before and after initiation of tyrosine kinase inhibitor therapy reveals induced Th1 immunity and loss of angiogenic stimuli. Leukemia Research. vol. 50.
- (2016) Primary immunodeficiency diseases: Genomic approaches delineate heterogeneous Mendelian disorders. Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. vol. 139 (1).
- (2015) The tyrosine kinase inhibitors imatinib and dasatinib reduce myeloid suppressor cells and release effector lymphocyte responses. Molecular Cancer Therapeutics. vol. 14 (5).
- (2015) Implementation of a standardised method for the production of allogeneic serum eye drops from regular blood donors in a Norwegian University Hospital: Some methodological aspects and clinical considerations. Transfusion and Apheresis Science. vol. 53 (1).
- (2015) Dasatinib induces fast and deep responses in newly diagnosed chronic myeloid leukaemia patients in chronic phase: Clinical results from a randomised phase-2 study (NordCML006). European Journal of Haematology. vol. 94 (3).
- (2014) Imatinib and pegylated IFN-α2b discontinuation in first-line chronic myeloid leukemia patients following a major molecular response. European Journal of Haematology. vol. 92 (5).
- (2013) European LeukemiaNet recommendations for the management of chronic myeloid leukemia: 2013. Blood. vol. 122 (6).