Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) Simultaneous detection of zinc and its pathway metabolites using MALDI MS imaging of prostate tissue. Analytical Chemistry. vol. 92 (4).
- (2019) PCASTt/SPCG-17-A randomised trial of active surveillance in prostate cancer: Rationale and design. BMJ Open. vol. 9:e027860 (8).
- (2019) Simultaneous detection of the cancer biomarkers zinc and citrate in prostate cancer tissue using mass spectrometry imaging. European urology. Supplement. vol. 18 (8).
- (2019) Relative enhanced diffusivity in prostate cancer: Protocol optimization and diagnostic potential. Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging.
- (2019) Prostate-specific membrane antigen PET/magnetic resonance imaging for the planning of salvage radiotherapy in patients with prostate cancer with biochemical recurrence after radical prostatectomy. PET Clinics. vol. 14 (4).
- (2019) The effect of sampling procedures and day-to-day variations in metabolomics studies of biofluids. Analytica Chimica Acta. vol. 1081.
- (2019) Detectable biomarkers in urine for prostate cancer prognosis. European urology. Supplement. vol. 18 (8).
- (2018) Integrative metabolic and transcriptomic profiling of prostate cancer tissue containing reactive stroma. Scientific Reports. vol. 8:14269.
- (2018) The effect of including bone in DIXON-based attenuation correction for 18F-fluciclovine PET/MRI of prostate cancer. Journal of Nuclear Medicine. vol. 59 (12).
- (2018) Simultaneous 18F-fluciclovine Positron Emission Tomography and Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopic Imaging of Prostate Cancer. Frontiers in Oncology. vol. 8.
- (2018) Cholesterol synthesis pathway genes in prostate cancer are transcriptionally downregulated when tissue confounding is minimized. BMC Cancer. vol. 18 (478).
- (2018) 18F-Fluciclovine PET/MRI for preoperative lymph node staging in high-risk prostate cancer patients. European Radiology.
- (2017) Expression of phosphatase of regenerating liver (PRL)-3, is independently associated with biochemical failure, clinical failure and death in prostate cancer. PLOS ONE. vol. 12 (11).
- (2017) Ex vivo metabolic fingerprinting identifies biomarkers predictive of prostate cancer recurrence following radical prostatectomy. British Journal of Cancer. vol. 117 (11).
- (2017) Combined 18F-Fluciclovine PET/MRI shows potential for detection and characterization of high-risk prostate cancer. Journal of Nuclear Medicine. vol. 59 (5).
- (2017) Geometric distortion correction in prostate diffusion-weighted MRI and its effect on quantitative apparent diffusion coefficient analysis. Magnetic Resonance in Medicine. vol. 79 (5).
- (2017) SFRP4 gene expression is increased in aggressive prostate cancer. Scientific Reports. vol. 7.
- (2016) A PET/MRI study towards finding the optimal [18F]Fluciclovine PET protocol for detection and characterisation of primary prostate cancer. European Journal of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging.
- (2016) Presence of TMPRSS2-ERG is associated with alterations of the metabolic profile in human prostate cancer. OncoTarget.
- (2016) A novel non-canonical Wnt signature for prostate cancer aggressiveness. OncoTarget. vol. 8 (6).