Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Ph.D. and B.Eng. in Computer Science
Research in Big Data, Knowledge Management, Industrial IoT, HPC, Software Engineering, and Security. My research is application-oriented with strong focus on real-world data. ResearchGate
- Our paper "Collaborative Analysis for Computational Risk in Urban Water Supply Systems" has been accepted by CIKM 2019
- SI: Security and privacy issues for artificial intelligence in edge-cloud computing in Springer Journal of Cloud Computing
- SI: Pervasive Intelligence: State-of-the-Art, Challenges and Perspectives in Springer CCF TPCI
- SI: Smart Sensing: Leveraging AI for Sensing in MDPI Sensors
- Invited panelist for IEEE Cybermatics Summit on Blockchain
- Project CAPSULE-AI3D funded by IKTPLUSS
- One paper won the Outstanding Paper Award in IEEE CPSCom 2019
- One paper has been accepted as a regular paper in IEEE Blockchain 2019 (acceptance rate 15.9%)
- I serve as a Senior TPC member for ACM CIKM 2019
- 1 paper accepted by ACM Computing Surveys (nivå 2), 1 by Wiley CCPE (nivå 2), 1 by IEEE TII (nivå 2), 1 by IEEE TIE (nivå 2), 1 by ACM TIST, 2 by IEEE TCSS, 1 by IEEE TSUSC, and 2 by Elsevier FGCS
- Project PROVIZ kicked off
Teaching AI; Deep Learning.
- Topic editor, Sensors, MDPI
- Editorial board member, Journal Marine Science and Application, Springer
- Guest editor for SI, EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking, Springer; MDPI Sensors; Springer CCF TPCI; Springer JCC
- PC (co-)chairs for IEEE CIT 2017, ES 2017, DataCom 2015.
- Senior TPC member for ACM CIKM 2019.
- Reviewer for IEEE TKDE, TII, T-IFS, IoTJ, TETC, ACM TOMM, NEUCOM, and etc.
- PC member for many international conferences.
- Outstanding Paper Award, IEEE CPSCom 2019
- J. Zhou, H.N.Dai, and H.Wang, Portable Convolution Neural Networks for Traffic Sign Recognition in Intelligent Transportation Systems
- Outstanding Leadership Award, IEEE CIT 2017
- Outstanding Service Award, IEEE DataCom 2015
- Certificate of Appreciation, McMaster Centre for Software Certification, 2014
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) SCTSC: A Semicentralized Traffic Signal Control Mode With Attribute-Based Blockchain in IoVs. IEEE Transactions on Computational Social Systems.
- (2019) Big data analytics for manufacturing internet of things: opportunities, challenges and enabling technologies. Enterprise Information Systems.
- (2019) Big Data Analytics for Large-Scale Wireless Networks: Challenges and Opportunities. ACM Computing Surveys. vol. 52 (5).
- (2019) A multivariable optical remote sensing image feature discretization method applied to marine vessel targets recognition. Multimedia tools and applications.
- (2019) A Secure Random Key Distribution Scheme Against Node Replication Attacks in Industrial Wireless Sensor Systems. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics.
- (2019) A Self-Adaptive Process Mining Algorithm Based on Information Entropy to Deal with Uncertain Data. IEEE Access.
- (2019) Adversarial Samples on Android Malware Detection Systems for IoT Systems. Sensors. vol. 19 (4).
- (2019) A Novel Algorithm for Estimating Purchase Incentive of The Public Based on Mobile Cloud Computing. IEEE Access. vol. 7.
- (2019) TAW: Cost-Effective Threshold Authentication with Weights for Internet of Things. IEEE Access. vol. 7 (1).
- (2019) A Study on Sensitive Bands of EEG Data under Different Mental Workloads. Algorithms. vol. 12 (7).
- (2019) A new replica placement mechanism for mobile media streaming in edge computing. Concurrency and Computation.
- (2019) LoC – A new financial loan management system based on smart contracts. Future generations computer systems. vol. 100.
- (2019) A Rhombic Dodecahedron Topology for Human-Centric Banking Big Data. IEEE Transactions on Computational Social Systems. vol. 6 (5).
- (2019) Blockchain-based data privacy management with Nudge theory in open banking. Future generations computer systems.
- (2019) UAV-enabled friendly jamming scheme to secure industrial Internet of Things. Journal of Communications and Networks.
- (2019) Detection and Classification of Moving Vehicle From Video Using Multiple Spatio-Temporal Features. IEEE Access. vol. 7.
- (2019) Energy Optimization by Software Prefetching for Task Granularity in GPU-based Embedded Systems. IEEE transactions on industrial electronics (1982. Print).
- (2019) Quality Risk Analysis for Sustainable Smart Water Supply Using Data Perception. IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Computing.
- (2019) Am I Eclipsed? A Smart Detector of Eclipse Attacks for Ethereum. Computers & security.
- (2019) DT-CP: A Double-TTPs Based Contract-signing Protocol with Lower Computational Cost. IEEE Access.