Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Leder, Big Data Lab
Ph.D. and B.Eng. in Computer Science
Research in Big Data and Industrial Internet of Things, High Performance computing (data processing and AI), Software Engineering (formal methods and software certification for safety-critical systems), Security (fair exchange, eavesdropping in communication network). Application domains include marine traffic and operations, aquaculture & fisheries, water supply systems, cancer analytics, healthcare (palliative care) process, and software-intensive medical devices.
Teaching Big Data; Distributed programming; Database.
- Editorial board member, Journal Marine Science and Application, Springer
- Guest editor for SI, EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking, Springer
- PC (co-)chairs for IEEE CIT 2017, ES 2017, DataCom 2015.
- Reviewer for IEEE TKDE, IEEE T-IFS, IEEE TETC, ACM TOMM, NEUCOM, Sensors (MDPI), and etc.
- PC member for (quite a few) international conferences.
- Outstanding Leadership Award, IEEE CIT 2017
- Outstanding Service Award, IEEE DataCom 2015
- Certificate of Appreciation, McMaster Centre for Software Certification, 2014
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2018) Large scale integration of wireless sensor network technologies for air quality monitoring at a logistics shipping base. Journal of Industrial Information Integration. vol. 10 (June).
- (2018) Prediction of Bearing Remaining Useful Life With Deep Convolution Neural Network. IEEE Access. vol. 6.
- (2018) Data-Driven Maritime Processes Management Using Executable Models. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 10672.
- (2018) Three-level performance optimization for heterogeneous systems based on software prefetching under power constraints. Future generations computer systems. vol. 86.
- (2017) Recommendation System for Immunization Coverage and Monitoring. Human Vaccines & Immunotherapeutics. vol. 14 (1).
- (2017) A New Anomaly Detection System for School Electricity Consumption Data. Information. vol. 8 (4).
- (2017) On capacity and delay of multichannel wireless networks with infrastructure support. IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology. vol. 66 (2).
- (2017) Data-driven Modeling of Ship Motion Prediction Based on Support Vector Regression. Proceedings of the 58th Conference on Simulation and Modelling. vol. 2017 (138).
- (2017) Neural-network-based modelling and analysis for time series prediction of ship motion. Ship Technology Research. vol. 64 (1).
- (2017) Measuring Container Port Complementarity and Substitutability with Automatic Identification System (AIS) Data – Studying the Inter-port Relationships in the Oslo Fjord Multi-port Gateway Region. TransNav, International Journal on Marine Navigation and Safety of Sea Transportation. vol. 11 (2).
- (2017) A Smart MCDM Framework to Evaluate the Impact of Air Pollution on City Sustainability: A Case Study from China. Sustainability. vol. 9 (6).
- (2017) Link Connectivity and Coverage of Underwater Cognitive Acoustic Networks under Spectrum Constraint. Sensors. vol. 17 (12).
- (2016) Clustering Methods for Electricity Consumers: An Empirical Study in Hvaler - Norway. NIK: Norsk Informatikkonferanse.
- (2016) On performance analysis of protective jamming schemes in wireless sensor networks. Sensors. vol. 16 (12).
- (2016) An Analytical Study on Eavesdropping Attacks in Wireless Nets of Things. International Journal of Mobile Information Systems. vol. 2016.
- (2016) On Modeling Eavesdropping Attacs in Underwater Acoustic Sensor Networks. Sensors. vol. 16 (5).
- (2016) Towards High Performance Text Mining: A TextRank-based Method for Automatic Text Summarization. International Journal of Grid and High Performance Computing. vol. 8 (2).
- (2016) Parallelizing Simulated Annealing Algorithm in Many Integrated Core Architecture. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 9787.
- (2015) IT-enabled process development : a case study of the purchasing challenges of a petroleum logistics firm. NOKOBIT - Norsk konferanse for organisasjoners bruk av informasjonsteknologi. vol. 23 (1).
- (2015) Stepwise Formal Modelling and Reasoning of Insulin Infusion Pump Requirements. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 9185.