Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Ph.D. and B.Eng. in Computer Science
Research in Big Data, Knowledge Management, Industrial IoT, HPC, Security&Privacy, in the context of Safety Critical Systems. My research is application-oriented with strong focus on real-world data. ResearchGate
Supervision I enjoy working with students on research/inquery-driven topics. I am particularly proud of the success of those "underdog" students, e.g., my first master student in Norway, with a bachelor in port design, is now a data visual analytics expert in Alibaba Group.
- Elected as the Chair for Sub TC on Healthcare, IEEE IES TC on Industrial Informatics
- Paper "Blockchain-based Privacy Preservation for 5G-enabled Drone Communications", Accepted by IEEE Network.
- Paper "Convergence of Blockchain and Edge Computing for Secure and Scalable IIoT Critical Infrastructures in Industry 4.0", Accepted by IEEE IoT Journal.
- SI: Ubiquitous Edge Computing for Next Generation IoT and 6G: Architecture, Modelling and Systems in Journal of Systems Architecture
- SI: Blockchain for Trustworthy Internet of Things in MDPI Sensors Journal
- RCN INTPART project INID: International Network for Image-based Diagnosis funded
- SI: Security and privacy issues for artificial intelligence in edge-cloud computing in Springer Journal of Cloud Computing
- Topic editor, Sensors, MDPI
- Editorial board member, Journal Marine Science and Application, Springer
- Guest editor for SI, EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking, Springer; MDPI Sensors; Springer CCF TPCI; Springer JCC; Hindawi SCN.
- PC (co-)chairs for IEEE CIT 2017, ES 2017, DataCom 2015.
- Senior TPC member for ACM CIKM 2019.
- Reviewer for IEEE TKDE, TII, T-IFS, IoTJ, TETC, ACM TOMM, NEUCOM, and etc.
- PC member for many international conferences.
- Outstanding Paper Award, IEEE CPSCom 2019
- J. Zhou, H.N.Dai, and H.Wang, Portable Convolution Neural Networks for Traffic Sign Recognition in Intelligent Transportation Systems
- Outstanding Leadership Award, IEEE CIT 2017
- Outstanding Service Award, IEEE DataCom 2015
- Certificate of Appreciation, McMaster Centre for Software Certification, 2014
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) On Privacy Aware Carriers for Value-Possessed e-Invoices Considering Intelligence Mining. IEEE Transactions on Emerging Topics in Computational Intelligence (TETCI).
- (2020) Reinforcement Learning-Based Genetic Algorithm in Optimizing Multidimensional Data Discretization Scheme. Mathematical problems in engineering. vol. 2020.
- (2020) Amplified locality‐sensitive hashing‐based recommender systems with privacy protection. Concurrency and Computation.
- (2020) Web-based Scalable Visual Exploration of Large Multidimensional Data Using Human-in-the-Loop Edge Bundling in Parallel Coordinates. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. vol. 2578.
- (2020) Control Strategy for Denitrification Efficiency of Coal-fired Power Plant Based on Deep Reinforcement Learning. IEEE Access. vol. 8.
- (2020) HUCDO: A Hybrid User-Centric Data Outsourcing Scheme. ACM Transactions on Cyber-Physical Systems.
- (2020) UAV-enabled data acquisition scheme with directional wireless energy transfer for Internet of Things. Computer Communications. vol. 155.
- (2020) Security-Driven Hybrid Collaborative Recommendation Method for Cloud-based IoT Services. Computers & security. vol. 97 (October).
- (2020) Semi-supervised Network for Detection of COVID-19 in Chest CT Scans. IEEE Access.
- (2020) Secure User Privacy in Population Physique Clustering and Prediction based on Sport Questionnaires. IEEE Access.
- (2020) ContractWard: Automated Vulnerability Detection Models for Ethereum Smart Contracts. IEEE Transactions on Network Science and Engineering (IEEE TNSE).
- (2020) Smart data driven quality prediction for urban water source management. Future generations computer systems. vol. 107.
- (2020) Convergence of Blockchain and Edge Computing for Secure and Scalable IIoT Critical Infrastructures in Industry 4.0. IEEE Internet of Things Journal.
- (2020) Am I eclipsed? A smart detector of eclipse attacks for Ethereum. Computers & security. vol. 88.
- (2020) Dual Calibration Mechanism based L2,p-Norm for Graph Matching. IEEE transactions on circuits and systems for video technology (Print).
- (2020) SEENS: Nuclei segmentation in Pap smear images with selective edge enhancement. Future generations computer systems. vol. 114.
- (2020) Wide-Attention and Deep-Composite Model for Traffic Flow Prediction in Transportation Cyber-Physical Systems. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics.
- (2020) Precious Metal Price Prediction based on Deep Regularization Self-Attention Regression. IEEE Access. vol. 8 (1).
- (2020) Deep Learning Enhanced Human Activity Recognition for Internet of Healthcare Things. IEEE Internet of Things Journal. vol. 7 (7).
- (2019) SCTSC: A Semicentralized Traffic Signal Control Mode With Attribute-Based Blockchain in IoVs. IEEE Transactions on Computational Social Systems. vol. 6 (6).