Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) Weight and weight change and risk of atrial fibrillation: the HUNT study. European Heart Journal.
- (2019) Metabolically Healthy Obesity and Risk for Atrial Fibrillation: The HUNT Study. Obesity. vol. 27 (2).
- (2019) Stroke risk after transient ischemic attack in a Norwegian prospective cohort. BMC Neurology. vol. 19:2.
- (2019) Cognitive and Emotional Impairment after Minor Stroke and Non-ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction (NSTEMI): A Prevalence Study. Stroke Research and Treatment. vol. 2019.
- (2018) Associations of asthma and asthma control with atrial fibrillation risk: Results from the Nord-Trøndelag health study (HUNT). JAMA cardiology. vol. 3 (8).
- (2018) Risk factors for stroke and choice of oral anticoagulant in atrial fibrillation. European Journal of Clinical Pharmacology. vol. 74 (12).
- (2018) The Norwegian Cognitive impairment after stroke study (Nor-COAST): study protocol of a multicentre, prospective cohort study. BMC Neurology. vol. 18:193.
- (2017) Does moderate drinking increase the risk of atrial fibrillation? The norwegian HUNT (Nord-Trøndelag Health) study. Journal of the American Heart Association. vol. 6 (10).
- (2017) Trends in use of warfarin and direct oral anticoagulants in atrial fibrillation in Norway, 2010 to 2015. European Journal of Clinical Pharmacology. vol. 73 (11).
- (2017) Hospital readmission within 10 years post stroke: Frequency, type and timing. BMC Neurology. vol. 17 (1).
- (2017) Stroke in a resource-constrained hospital in Madagascar. BMC Research Notes. vol. 10 (307).
- (2017) Percutaneous coronary intervention as a trigger for stroke. American Journal of Cardiology. vol. 119 (1).
- (2016) Outcomes after Early Neurological Deterioration and Transitory Deterioration in Acute Ischemic Stroke Patients. Cerebrovascular Diseases. vol. 42 (5-6).
- (2016) Validation of self-reported and hospital-diagnosed atrial fibrillation: The HUNT study. Clinical Epidemiology. vol. 8.
- (2016) Comparison of the validity of stroke diagnoses in a medical quality register and an administrative health register. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. vol. 44 (2).
- (2015) Functional outcome after common poststroke complications occurring in the first 90 days. Stroke. vol. 46 (1).
- (2015) Inter-rater reliability of a national acute stroke register. BMC Research Notes. vol. 8:584.
- (2014) Mechanisms, predictors and clinical impact of early neurological deterioration: the protocol of the Trondheim early neurological deterioration study. BMC Neurology. vol. 14 (201).
- (2012) Epidemiology of stroke in the elderly in the Nordic countries : incidence, survival, prevalence and risk factors. Norsk Epidemiologi. vol. 22 (2).
- (2009) Carotisstenose - utredning og behandling. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 129 (22).