Håkon Hagen Helgesen
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
I am currently working as a researcher on autonomous ships. My current research interests include autonomous docking, detection, tracking, navigation and SLAM in different applications. Previously, I worked as a PhD candidate on detection and tracking of floating objects using unmanned aerial vehicles with optical sensors.
I also teach in Guidance and Control of Vehicles (TTK4190) during the fall of 2020 and 2021.
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) Object Detection, Recognition and Tracking from UAVs using a Thermal Camera. Journal of Field Robotics (JFR).
- (2020) Autonomous ballistic airdrop of objects from a small fixed-wing unmanned aerial vehicle. Autonomous Robots.
- (2019) Real-time Georeferencing of Thermal Images using Small Fixed-Wing UAVs in Maritime Environments. ISPRS journal of photogrammetry and remote sensing (Print). vol. 154.
- (2017) Tracking of Ocean Surface Objects from Unmanned Aerial Vehicles with a Pan/Tilt Unit using a Thermal Camera. Journal of Intelligent and Robotic Systems.
- (2017) Detection and tracking of floating objects using a UAV with thermal camera. Lecture notes in control and information sciences. vol. 474.
- (2016) Vision-aided nonlinear observer for fixed-wing unmanned aerial vehicle navigation. Journal of Guidance Control and Dynamics. vol. 39 (8).
Del av bok/rapport
- (2019) Colored-Noise Tracking of Floating Objects using UAVs with Thermal Cameras. 2019 International Conference on Unmanned Aircraft Systems (ICUAS).
- (2019) Sensor Combinations in Heterogeneous Multi-sensor Fusion for Maritime Target Tracking. 22nd International Conference on Information Fusion.
- (2017) Detection and Tracking of Floating Objects using an UAV with Thermal Camera. Sensing and Control for Autonomous Vehicles: Applications to Land, Water and Air Vehicles.
- (2016) Tracking of Marine Surface Objects from Unmanned Aerial Vehicles with a Pan/Tilt Unit using a Thermal Camera and Optical Flow. 2016 International Conference on Unmanned Aircraft Systems (ICUAS).
- (2016) A vision-aided nonlinear observer for fixed-wing UAV navigation. AIAA Guidance, Navigation, and Control Conference 2016..
- (2015) Experimental Validation of a Uniformly Semi-globally Exponentially Stable Non-linear Observer for GNSS- and Camera-aided Inertial Navigation for Fixed-wing UAVs. 2015 International Conference on Unmanned Aircraft Systems (ICUAS).
- (2019) Detection and Tracking of Floating Objects using UAVs with Optical Sensors. Norges teknisk-naturvitenskapelige universitet. 2019.