Gerard L. Doorman
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) Preventing internal congestion in an integrated European balancing activation optimization. Energies. vol. 12 (3).
- (2019) Distributed balancing energy activitation and exchange optimisation. IET Generation, Transmission & Distribution. vol. 13 lss (18).
- (2018) Balancing Market Integration - Model-Based Analysis of Potential Cross-Border Reserve Exchange Between Norway and Germany. International Conference on the European Energy Market. vol. 2018-June.
- (2018) Utilizing end-user flexibility for demand management under capacity subscription tariffs. International Conference on the European Energy Market. vol. 2018-June.
- (2017) The impact of Zero Energy Buildings on the Scandinavian energy system. Energy. vol. 118.
- (2016) Stabilising system frequency using HVDC between the Continental European, Nordic, and Great Britain systems. Sustainable Energy, Grids and Networks. vol. 5.
- (2016) Economic Analysis of Large-Scale Pumped Storage Plants in Norway. Energy Procedia. vol. 87.
- (2016) Classification of balancing markets based on different activation philosophies: Proactive and reactive designs. International Conference on the European Energy Market. vol. 2016-July.
- (2016) Joint Modelling of Wind Power and Hydro Inflow for Power System Scheduling. Energy Procedia. vol. 87.
- (2016) Methodology for optimal energy system design of Zero Energy Buildings using mixed-integer linear programming. Energy and Buildings. vol. 127.
- (2016) Large scale introduction of Zero Energy Buildings in the Nordic power system. International Conference on the European Energy Market. vol. 2016-July.
- (2016) Cost-optimal energy system design in Zero Energy Buildings with resulting grid impact: A case study of a German multi-family house. Energy and Buildings. vol. 127.
- (2015) Reserve procurement and transmission capacity reservation in the Northern European power market. International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems. vol. 67.
- (2014) Optimal investment timing and capacity choice for pumped hydropower storage. Energy Systems, Springer Verlag. vol. 5 (2).
- (2014) The north European power system dispatch in 2010 and 2020. Energy Systems, Springer Verlag. vol. 5 (1).
- (2013) The economic impacts of a submarine HVDC interconnection between Norway and Great Britain. Energy Policy. vol. 60.
- (2013) An analysis of design options for markets for cross-border balancing of electricity. Utilities Policy. vol. 27 (December).
- (2012) Balancing Market Integration in the Northern European Continent: A 2030 Case Study. IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Energy. vol. 3 (4).
- (2012) The effect of large scale wind power on system balancing in Northern Europe. IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Energy. vol. 3 (4).
- (2012) Balancing market integration in the Northern European continent. Applied Energy. vol. 96.