Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2018) Characteristics determining host suitability for a generalist parasite. Scientific Reports. vol. 8:6285.
- (2017) Being stressed outside the park — conservation of African elephants (Loxodonta africana) in Namibia. Conservation Physiology. vol. 5 (1).
- (2017) Do impala really avoid tourist roads? A response to Mulero-Pázmány, D'Amico & González-Suárez (2016). Journal of Zoology. vol. 302 (4).
- (2017) Do hyraxes benefit from human presence in Serengeti?. African Journal of Ecology. vol. 55 (4).
- (2016) Ancient origin and maternal inheritance of blue cuckoo eggs. Nature Communications. vol. 7.
- (2016) First record of Common Tailorbird (Orthotomus sutorius) parasitism by Plaintive Cuckoo (Cacomantis merulinus) in Bangladesh. Avian Research. vol. 7 (1).
- (2016) Disappearance of eggs from non-parasitized nests of brood parasite hosts – the evolutionary equilibrium hypothesis revisited. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society. vol. 118 (2).
- (2016) First-time Migration in Juvenile Common Cuckoos Documented by Satellite Tracking. PLoS ONE. vol. 11 (12).
- (2016) Plaintive cuckoos do not select tailorbird hosts that match the phenotypes of their own eggs. Behavioral Ecology. vol. 27 (3).
- (2015) Reproductive success is strongly related to local and regional climate in the Arctic snow bunting (Plectrophenax nivalis). Polar Biology. vol. 38 (3).
- (2015) Solar activity at birth predicted infant survival and women's fertility in historical Norway. Proceedings of the Royal Society of London. Biological Sciences. vol. 282 (1801).
- (2014) Extra-pair paternity in relation to regional and local climate in an Arctic-breeding passerine. Polar Biology. vol. 37 (1).
- (2013) Repeatability of sperm size and motility within and between seasons in the Barn Swallow (Hirundo rustica). Journal of Ornithology = Journal fur Ornithologie. vol. 154 (4).
- (2013) Reviewing 30 years of studies on the Common Cuckoo - accumulated knowledge and future perspectives. Chinese Birds. vol. 4 (1).
- (2012) Why do brood parasitic birds lay strong-shelled eggs?. Chinese Birds. vol. 3 (4).
- (2012) Are cuckoos maximizing egg mimicry by selecting host individuals with better matching egg phenotypes?. PLoS ONE. vol. 7 (2).
- (2012) Egg phenotype matching by cuckoos in relation to discrimination by hosts and climatic conditions. Proceedings of the Royal Society of London. Biological Sciences. vol. 279 (1735).
- (2012) Sex Allocation in Relation to Host Races in the Brood-Parasitic Common Cuckoo (Cuculus canorus). PLoS ONE. vol. 7 (5).
- (2012) Sex roles in egg recognition and egg polymorphism in avian brood parasitism. Behavioral Ecology. vol. 23 (2).
- (2012) Modelling the maintenance of egg polymorphism in avian brood parasites and their hosts. Journal of Evolutionary Biology. vol. 25 (5).