Erik Torbjørn Løhre
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Overlege, Avdeling Palliasjon, Kreftklinikken. Stipendiat, tilknyttet PRC.
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2021) Implementing a Standardized Care Pathway Integrating Oncology, Palliative Care and Community Care in a Rural Region of Mid-Norway. Oncology and Therapy. vol. 9 (2).
- (2021) Kreftrelaterte gjennombruddssmerter (episodiske smerter). Omsorg: Nordisk tidsskrift for Palliativ Medisin.
- (2021) Interventions and symptom relief in hospital palliative cancer care: results from a prospective longitudinal study. Supportive Care in Cancer.
- (2020) Fully Integrated Oncology and Palliative Care Services at a Local Hospital in Mid-Norway: Development and Operation of an Innovative Care Delivery Model. Pain and Therapy. vol. 9.
- (2020) Breakthrough cancer pain in 2020. Current opinion in supportive and palliative care. vol. 14 (2).
- (2019) Sleep quality in hospitalized patients with advanced cancer: an observational study using self-reports of sleep and actigraphy. Supportive Care in Cancer.
- (2019) An in-hospital clinical care pathway with integrated decision support for cancer pain management reduced pain intensity and needs for hospital stay. Supportive Care in Cancer.
- (2019) Pain management index (PMI)-does it reflect cancer patients' wish for focus on pain?. Supportive Care in Cancer.
- (2018) Pain Intensity Factors Changing Breakthrough Pain Prevalence in Patients with Advanced Cancer: A Secondary Analysis of a Cross-Sectional Observational International Study. Pain and Therapy. vol. 7 (2).
- (2017) Development of EirV3 - a computer-based tool for patient reported outcome measures in cancer. JCO Clinical Cancer Informatics.
- (2016) Characteristics of the case mix, organization and delivery in cancer palliative care: a challenge for good-quality research. BMJ Supportive & Palliative Care. vol. 8 (4).
- (2016) From "breakthrough" to "episodic" Cancer Pain? A European Association for Palliative Care Research Network Expert Delphi Survey Toward a Common Terminology and Classification of Transient Cancer Pain Exacerbations. Journal of Pain and Symptom Management. vol. 51 (6).
- (2014) Classification of neuropathic pain in cancer patients: A Delphi expert survey report and EAPC/IASP proposal of an algorithm for diagnostic criteria. Pain. vol. 155 (12).
- (2014) How Are the Patient Populations Characterized in Studies Investigating Depression in Advanced Cancer? Results From a Systematic Literature Review. Journal of Pain and Symptom Management. vol. 48 (4).
- (2014) How are palliative care cancer populations characterized in randomized controlled trials? A literature review. Journal of Pain and Symptom Management. vol. 47 (5).
- (2013) How is depression classified, assessed, and reported in clinical studies of palliative care cancer patients? A systematic literature review. European Journal of Palliative Care.
- (2012) Radiation therapy in malignant spinal cord compression: what is the current knowledge on fractionation schedules? A systematic literature review. BMJ Supportive & Palliative Care. vol. 2 (1).
Del av bok/rapport
- (2016) Delirium. Palliasjon. Nordisk lærebok. 3. utgave.
- (2016) Medullakompresjon. Palliasjon. Nordisk lærebok. 3. utgave.