Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) Field and laboratory study of stress relief due to unloading in block samples of sensitive clay. Géotechnique. vol. 70 (6).
- (2019) The Tiller-Flotten research site: Geotechnical characterization of a very sensitive clay deposit. AIMS Geosciences. vol. 5 (4).
- (2017) An attempt to monitor pore pressure changes in a block sample during and after sampling. Géotechnique Letters. vol. 7 (2).
- (2016) Mini-block sampler. Canadian geotechnical journal (Print). vol. 53 (8).
- (2016) Discussion of ‘Soil creep effects on ground lateral deformation and pore water pressure under embankments’. Geomechanics and Geoengineering. vol. 11 (1).
- (2016) Consequences of sample disturbance when predicting long-term settlements in soft clay. Canadian geotechnical journal (Print). vol. 53 (12).
- (2013) Micro-level investigation of the in situ shear vane failure geometry in sensitive clay. Géotechnique. vol. 63 (14).
- (2013) Characterisation and engineering properties of Tiller clay. Engineering Geology. vol. 164.
- (2013) Soil deformation around a penetrating cone in silt. Géotechnique Letters. vol. 3.
- (2010) A multidisciplinary study of submarine landslides at the Nidelva fjord delta, Central Norway - Implications for geohazard assessment. Norsk Geologisk Tidsskrift. vol. 90 (1-2).
- (2006) Ground settlement and wall deformation from a large scale model test on a single strutted sheet pile wall in sand. International Journal of Physical Modelling in Geotechnics.
Del av bok/rapport
- (2019) The cause of the landslides of 1st and 2nd April 2016 in Tosbotn = Norway La cause des glissements de 2016 à Tosbotn, Norvège. Proceedings of the XVII ECSMGE 2019 : Geotechnical Engineering foundation of the future : European Conference on Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering.
- (2017) A New Laboratory Procedure to Study Stress Relief in Soil Samples. Landslides in Sensitive Clays - From Research to Implementation.
- (2017) Lessons learned from the 2015 Soerkjosen shoreline landslide in Norway. Unearth the Future, Connect beyond. Proceedings of the 19th International Conference on Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering.
- (2017) Strandsonestabilitet - hva har vi lært av å nedsette komiteer for å utrede skredårsak?. Fjellsprengningsdagen, Bergmekanikkdagen, Geoteknikkdagen.
- (2016) Sample disturbances in block samples on low plastic soft clays. Proceedings of the 17th Nordic Geotechnical Meeting.
- (2016) Engineering characterization of a leached marine clay using Sherbrooke block samples. In pursuit of best practice - Conference proceedings.
- (2016) Monitoring the plume of potassium chloride from wells used as ground improvement in highly sensitive clays. In pursuit of best practice - Conference proceedings.
- (2016) Effects of deflection wall on run-up height of debris flow. Landslides and Engineered Slopes. Experience, Theory and Practice - Proceedings of the 12th International Symposium on Landslides.
- (2015) On engineering characterisation of a low plastic sensitive soft clay. GeoQuebec2015 - Challenges from North to South.