Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) Effects of introducing a fee for inpatient overstays on the rate of death and readmissions across municipalities in Norway. Social Science and Medicine. vol. 230.
- (2018) The SUSTAIN project: A European study on improving integrated care for older people living at home. International Journal of Integrated Care (IJIC). vol. 18:6 (1).
- (2016) Remittances and risk of major depressive episode and sadness among new legal immigrants to the United States. Demographic Research. vol. 34 (1).
- (2015) A multilevel analysis of mortality following acute myocardial infarction in Norway: Do municipal health services make a difference?. BMJ Open. vol. 5 (11).
- (2014) “Cross-country variation in the sociodemographic factors associated with major depressive episode in Norway, the United Kingdom, Ghana, and Kenya.”. Social Science and Medicine.
- (2014) "Maternal mortality interventions: A systematic review.”. Open Journal of Preventive Medicine. vol. 4 (9).
- (2019) Kartlegging av medisinskfaglig tilbud i sykehjem og heldøgns omsorgsboliger. 2019.
- (2018) REPORT: “Sustainable tailored integrated care for older people in Europe (SUSTAIN-project): Lessons learned from improving integrated care in Norway.”. 2018.
- (2016) REPORT: “Current situation and the ambition of sites participating in the SUSTAIN project: Norway.” In P. Wosko & G. Ruppe (Eds.), Integrated care for older people living at home: Current situation and ambition of sites participating in the SUSTAIN project. 2016.
- (2012) DOCTORAL DISSERTATION MONOGRAPH: "Neighborhood conditions and gender differences in depressive symptoms.". 2012.