Eero Olavi Kajantie
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
- (2019) Expiratory airflow in late adolescence and early adulthood in individuals born very preterm or with very low birthweight compared with controls born at term or with normal birthweight: a meta-analysis of individual participant data. The Lancet Respiratory Medicine. vol. 7 (8).
- (2019) Independent and concomitant associations of gestational diabetes and maternal obesity to perinatal outcome: A register-based study. PLOS ONE. vol. 14 (8).
- (2019) Postexercise Heart Rate Recovery in Adults Born Preterm. Journal of Pediatrics. vol. 214.
- (2019) Cardiac Autonomic Function in Adults Born Preterm. Journal of Pediatrics. vol. 208.
- (2019) Gestational diabetes but not prepregnancy overweight predicts for cardiometabolic markers in offspring twenty years later. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. vol. 104 (7).
- (2019) Longitudinal changes in plasma hemopexin and alpha-1-microglobulin concentrations in women with and without clinical risk factors for pre-eclampsia. PLOS ONE. vol. 14 (12).
- (2019) Maternal hemoglobin associates with preterm delivery and small for gestational age in two Finnish birth cohorts. European Journal of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Biology. vol. 238.
- (2019) Telomere length and physical performance among older people?The Helsinki Birth Cohort Study. Mechanisms of Ageing and Development. vol. 183.