Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) Task shifting of intraocular injections from physicians to nurses: a randomized single-masked noninferiority study. Acta Ophthalmologica.
- (2019) Skin-to-skin contact during eye examination did not reduce pain compared to standard care with parental support in preterm infants. Acta Paediatrica.
- (2019) Nonsupine positioning after macular hole surgery: A prospective multicenter study. Ophthalmology Retina. vol. 3 (5).
- (2019) Retinopathy of prematurity, visual and neurodevelopmental outcome, and imaging of the central nervous system. Seminars in Perinatology. vol. 43 (6).
- (2019) Treatment of large avascular retinal pigment epithelium detachments in age-related macular degeneration with aflibercept, photodynamic therapy, and triamcinolone acetonide. Clinical Ophthalmology. vol. 13.
- (2018) Antiseptic effect of low-concentration povidone-iodine applied with a depot device in the conjunctiva before cataract surgery. Eye (London. 1987). vol. 32.
- (2017) Postnatal systemic inflammation and neuro-ophthalmologic dysfunctions in extremely low gestational age children. Acta Paediatrica. vol. 106 (3).
- (2017) Retinopathy of prematurity: Inflammation, choroidal degeneration, and novel promising therapeutic strategies. Journal of Neuroinflammation. vol. 14 (165).
- (2016) Nurse-administered intravitreal injections of anti-VEGF: study protocol for noninferiority randomized controlled trial of safety, cost and patient satisfaction. BMC Ophthalmology. vol. 16 (1).
- (2016) Biallelic Mutations in the BEST1 Gene: Additional Families with Autosomal Recessive Bestrophinopathy. Ophthalmic Genetics. vol. 37 (2).
- (2014) Regional differences in screening for retinopathy of prematurity in infants born before 27 weeks of gestation in Sweden - The EXPRESS study. Acta Ophthalmologica Scandinavica. vol. 92 (4).
- (2013) Working Memory Training Improves Cognitive Function in VLBW Preschoolers. Pediatrics. vol. 131 (3).
- (2012) Anti-VEGF treating macular oedema caused by retinal arteriovenous malformation - a case report. Acta Ophthalmologica.
- (2011) Screening for Retinopathy of Prematurity in Infants Born Before 27 Weeks' Gestation in Sweden. Archives of ophthalmology. vol. 129 (2).
- (2010) Incidence of and risk factors for neonatal morbidity after active perinatal care: extremely preterm infants study in Sweden (EXPRESS). Acta Paediatrica. vol. 99 (7).
- (2010) Treatment for retinopathy of prematurity in infants born before 27 weeks of gestation in Sweden. British Journal of Ophthalmology. vol. 94 (9).
- (2010) Natural History of Retinopathy of Prematurity in Infants Born Before 27 Weeks' Gestation in Sweden. Archives of ophthalmology. vol. 128 (10).
- (2009) Incidence of Retinopathy of Prematurity in Infants Born Before 27 Weeks' Gestation in Sweden. Archives of ophthalmology. vol. 127 (10).