Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) Particulate Matter Mortality in Cities Worldwide: A Challenge and an Opportunity. Scientific Reports. vol. 9.
- (2019) FABIO – The Construction of the Food and Agriculture Biomass Input-Output Model. Environmental Science and Technology. vol. 53.
- (2019) The Swedish Footprint: A Multi-model Comparison. Journal of Cleaner Production. vol. 209.
- (2019) Balancing and reconciling large multi-regional input–output databases using parallel optimisation and high-performance computing. Journal of Economic Structures. vol. 8 (2).
- (2019) Putting all food on the same table. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. vol. 116 (37).
- (2019) Carbon-Footprint Accounting for the Next Phase of Globalization: Status and Opportunities. One Earth.
- (2019) Do Amphibians and Cash Crops Compete for Scarce Water? A Spatial Correlation Analysis. Sustainability. vol. 11 (6).
- (2019) Quantifying the potential for consumer-oriented policy to reduce European and foreign carbon emissions. Climate Policy.
- (2019) Agricultural and forestry trade drives large share of tropical deforestation emissions. Global Environmental Change. vol. 56.
- (2019) Time Matters: The Carbon Footprint of Everyday Activities in Austria. Ecological Economics. vol. 164.
- (2019) Beyond peak emission transfers: historical impacts of globalization and future impacts of climate policies on international emission transfers. Climate Policy.
- (2019) Variation in trends of consumption based carbon accounts. Scientific Data. vol. 6.
- (2018) Decoupling between human development and energy consumption within footprint accounts. Journal of Cleaner Production. vol. 202.
- (2018) Trade and the role of non-food commodities for global eutrophication. Nature Sustainability. vol. 1 (6).
- (2018) Decoupling or delusion? Measuring emissions displacement in foreign trade. Global Environmental Change. vol. 49.
- (2018) Carbon footprints of 13,000 cities. Environmental Research Letters. vol. 13 (6).
- (2018) A Note on the Magnitude of the Feedback Effect in Environmentally Extended Multi-Region Input-Output Tables. Journal of Industrial Ecology. vol. 22 (3).
- (2018) TSUNAGARI: a new interdisciplinary and transdisciplinary study toward conservation and sustainable use of biodiversity and ecosystem services. Ecological research. vol. 33 (1).
- (2018) The uncertainty of consumption-based carbon accounts. Environmental Science and Technology. vol. 52 (13).
- (2018) A novel maximum entropy approach to hybrid monetary-physical supply-chain modelling and its application to biodiversity impacts of palm oil embodied in consumption. Environmental Research Letters. vol. 13 (11).