Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) The Swedish Footprint: A Multi-model Comparison. Journal of Cleaner Production. vol. 209.
- (2019) Balancing and reconciling large multi-regional input–output databases using parallel optimisation and high-performance computing. Journal of Economic Structures. vol. 8 (2).
- (2019) Do Amphibians and Cash Crops Compete for Scarce Water? A Spatial Correlation Analysis. Sustainability. vol. 11 (6).
- (2019) Quantifying the potential for consumer-oriented policy to reduce European and foreign carbon emissions. Climate Policy.
- (2019) Agricultural and forestry trade drives large share of tropical deforestation emissions. Global Environmental Change. vol. 56.
- (2019) Time Matters: The Carbon Footprint of Everyday Activities in Austria. Ecological Economics. vol. 164.
- (2019) Variation in trends of consumption based carbon accounts. Scientific Data. vol. 6.
- (2018) Decoupling between human development and energy consumption within footprint accounts. Journal of Cleaner Production. vol. 202.
- (2018) Trade and the role of non-food commodities for global eutrophication. Nature Sustainability. vol. 1 (6).
- (2018) Decoupling or delusion? Measuring emissions displacement in foreign trade. Global Environmental Change. vol. 49.
- (2018) Carbon footprints of 13,000 cities. Environmental Research Letters. vol. 13 (6).
- (2018) A Note on the Magnitude of the Feedback Effect in Environmentally Extended Multi-Region Input-Output Tables. Journal of Industrial Ecology. vol. 22 (3).
- (2018) TSUNAGARI: a new interdisciplinary and transdisciplinary study toward conservation and sustainable use of biodiversity and ecosystem services. Ecological research. vol. 33 (1).
- (2018) The uncertainty of consumption-based carbon accounts. Environmental Science and Technology. vol. 52 (13).
- (2018) A novel maximum entropy approach to hybrid monetary-physical supply-chain modelling and its application to biodiversity impacts of palm oil embodied in consumption. Environmental Research Letters. vol. 13 (11).
- (2018) Prioritizing Consumption-Based Carbon Policy Based on the Evaluation of Mitigation Potential Using Input-Output Methods. Journal of Industrial Ecology. vol. 22 (3).
- (2017) The Global MRIO Lab – charting the world economy. Economic Systems Research. vol. 29 (2).
- (2017) Identifying species threat hotspots from global supply chains. Nature Ecology and Evolution. vol. 1 (1).
- (2017) Identifying critical supply chain paths and key sectors for mitigating primary carbonaceous PM2.5 mortality in Asia. Economic Systems Research. vol. 29 (1).
- (2017) Resource footprints and their ecosystem consequences. Scientific Reports. vol. 7.