Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) Life satisfaction and mental health among transgender students in Norway. BMC Public Health. vol. 20.
- (2020) DiaSHoT18: A cross-sectional national health and well-being survey of university students with type 1 diabetes. Pediatric Diabetes. vol. 21.
- (2020) Weekday time in bed and obesity risk in adolescence. Obesity Science & Practice.
- (2020) Cumulated and most recent job control and risk of disability pension in the Danish Work Life Course Cohort (DaWCo). European Journal of Public Health. vol. 30 (6).
- (2020) Physical exercise and chronic pain in university students. PLOS ONE. vol. 15 (6).
- (2020) Physical exercise, mental health problems, and suicide attempts in university students. BMC Psychiatry. vol. 20.
- (2020) Psychological distress and sickness absence: Within- versus between-individual analysis. Journal of Affective Disorders. vol. 264.
- (2020) The Burden of Care: A National Survey on the Prevalence, Demographic Characteristics and Health Problems Among Young Adult Carers Attending Higher Education in Norway. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 10.
- (2020) Self-reported illicit drug use among Norwegian university and college students. associations with age, gender, and geography. Frontiers in Psychiatry. vol. 11:543507.
- (2020) Trajectories of sleep problems from adolescence to adulthood. Linking two population-based studies from Norway. Sleep Medicine. vol. 75.
- (2020) Sleep problems among adolescents within child and adolescent mental health services. An epidemiological study with registry linkage. European Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
- (2020) Differential associations between types of social media use and university students' non-suicidal self-injury and suicidal behavior. Computers in Human Behavior. vol. 115.
- (2020) The Effect of Reducing Insomnia Severity on Work- and Activity-Related Impairment. Behavioural Sleep Medicine.
- (2020) Divorce and adolescent academic achievement: Heterogeneity in the associations by parental education. PLOS ONE. vol. 15 (3).
- (2020) Sleep in older adolescents. Results from a large cross-sectional, population-based study. Journal of Sleep Research.
- (2020) Sleep in the land of the midnight sun and polar night: The Tromsø study. Chronobiology International.
- (2020) Delayed sleep–wake phase disorder in young adults: prevalence and correlates from a national survey of Norwegian university students. Sleep Medicine.
- (2020) Sleep problems and depressive symptoms in toddlers and 8-year-old children: A longitudinal study. Journal of Sleep Research.
- (2020) Sleep patterns and insomnia in a large population-based study of middle-aged and older adults: The Tromsø study 2015–2016. Journal of Sleep Research.
- (2020) Increasing similarities between young adults' smoking and snus use in Norway: a study of the trends and stages of smoking and snus epidemic from 2010 to 2018. BMC Public Health. vol. 20.