Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) Life satisfaction and mental health among transgender students in Norway. BMC Public Health. vol. 20.
- (2020) Physical exercise and chronic pain in university students. PLOS ONE. vol. 15 (6).
- (2020) Physical exercise, mental health problems, and suicide attempts in university students. BMC Psychiatry. vol. 20.
- (2020) Psychological distress and sickness absence: Within- versus between-individual analysis. Journal of Affective Disorders. vol. 264.
- (2020) The Burden of Care: A National Survey on the Prevalence, Demographic Characteristics and Health Problems Among Young Adult Carers Attending Higher Education in Norway. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 10.
- (2020) Divorce and adolescent academic achievement: Heterogeneity in the associations by parental education. PLOS ONE.
- (2020) Sleep patterns and insomnia in a large population-based study of middle-aged and older adults: The Tromsø study 2015–2016. Journal of Sleep Research. vol. 00:e12095.
- (2019) Factor Structure and Psychometric Properties of the Resilience Scale for Adolescents (READ). Assessment (Odessa, Fla.).
- (2019) Differences in anxiety levels among symptoms of insomnia. The HUNT study. Sleep Health. vol. 5 (4).
- (2019) Genetic polymorphisms associated with sleep-related phenotypes; relationships with individual nocturnal symptoms of insomnia in the HUNT study. BMC Medical Genetics. vol. 20.
- (2019) Variations in circadian genes and individual nocturnal symptoms of insomnia. The HUNT study. Chronobiology International. vol. 36 (5).
- (2019) Interplay of subjective and objective economic well-being on the mental health of Norwegian adolescents. SSM - Population Health. vol. 9.
- (2019) Physical exercise and body-mass index in young adults: A national survey of Norwegian university students. BMC Public Health. vol. 19.
- (2019) Associations between symptoms of eating disturbance and frequency of physical activity in a non-clinical, population-based sample of adolescents. Journal of Eating Disorders. vol. 7 (9).
- (2019) Alcohol-related problems among college and university students in Norway: extent of the problem. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health.
- (2019) Bullying Involvement in Adolescence: Implications for Sleep, Mental Health, and Academic Outcomes. Journal of Interpersonal Violence.
- (2019) Sleep Duration and Nocturnal Awakenings in Infants Born with Gestational Risk. Journal of Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics. vol. 40 (3).
- (2019) Trends in self-reported psychological distress among college and university students from 2010 to 2018. Psychological Medicine.
- (2019) Effectiveness of internet-delivered cognitive behavioural therapy in reducing sickness absence among young employees with depressive symptoms: Study protocol for a large-scale pragmatic randomised controlled trial. BMJ Open. vol. 9 (10).
- (2019) Biological and clinical insights from genetics of insomnia symptoms. Nature Genetics. vol. 51 (3).