Bjørn E. Christensen
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) Sterilization effects on the handling and degradation properties of calcium phosphate cements containing poly (D,L-lactic-co-glycolic acid) porogens and carboxymethyl cellulose. Journal of Biomedical Materials Research. Part B - Applied biomaterials. vol. 107.
- (2019) Structural and functional aspects of mannuronic acid–specific PL6 alginate lyase from the human gut microbe Bacteroides cellulosilyticus. Journal of Biological Chemistry. vol. 294.
- (2019) Single-chain conformation of carboxylated schizophyllan, a triple helical polysaccharide, in dilute alkaline aqueous solution. Polymer. vol. 185.
- (2019) Conformation and cooperative order-disorder transition in aqueous solutions of β-1,3-D-glucan with different degree of branching varied by the Smith degradation. Biopolymers.
- (2018) Macromolecular acidic coating increases shelf life by inhibition of bacterial growth. International journal of food microbiology. vol. 285.
- (2018) Cooperative Order−Disorder Transition of Carboxylated Schizophyllan in Water−Dimethylsulfoxide Mixtures. Journal of Physical Chemistry B. vol. 122 (25).
- (2017) Degradation kinetics of peptide-coupled alginates prepared via the periodate oxidation reductive amination route. Carbohydrate Polymers. vol. 157.
- (2017) Structural characterization of bioactive heteropolysaccharides from the medicinal fungus Inonotus obliquus (Chaga). Carbohydrate Polymers. vol. 185.
- (2017) Effects of carboxylation of the side chains on the order-disorder transition in aqueous solution of schizophyllan, a triple helical polysaccharide. Carbohydrate Polymers. vol. 168.
- (2016) The size and shape of three water-soluble, non-ionic polysaccharides produced by lactic acid bacteria: A comparative study. Carbohydrate Polymers. vol. 142.
- (2016) Efficient functionalization of alginate biomaterials. Biomaterials. vol. 80.
- (2015) Inter-laboratory evaluation of SEC-post-column calcofluor for determination of the weight-average molar mass of cereal β-glucan. Carbohydrate Polymers. vol. 124.
- (2015) Conformation of carboxylated schizophyllan in aqueous solution. Carbohydrate Polymers. vol. 134.
- (2014) In situ gelation for cell immobilization and culture in alginate foam scaffolds. Tissue Engineering. Part A. vol. 20 (3-4).
- (2014) Ionically gelled alginate foams: Physical properties controlled by type, amount and source of gelling ions. Carbohydrate Polymers. vol. 99.
- (2014) Chemical characterization and complement fixation of pectins from Cola cordifolia leaves. Carbohydrate Polymers. vol. 102 (1).
- (2014) Effects of physical and chemical treatments on the molecular weight and degradation of alginate-hydroxyapatite composites. Macromolecular Bioscience. vol. 14 (6).
- (2014) Influence of amino acids, buffers, and pH on the γ-irradiation-induced degradation of alginates. Biomacromolecules. vol. 15 (12).
- (2013) Degradation of cellulosic insulation in power transformers: a SEC-MALLS study of artificially aged transformer papers. Cellulose. vol. 20 (4).
- (2013) A re-investigation of the Mark-Houwink-Sakurada parameters for cellulose in Cuen: A study based on size-exclusion chromatography combined with multi-angle light scattering and viscometry. Journal of Chromatography A. vol. 1281.