Bjørn E. Christensen
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
- BT8135 - Biopolymerer videregående kurs I
- TBT4135 - Biopolymerer
- BT8116 - Biopolymerer: Eksperimentelle metoder
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2022) Inter-laboratory analysis of cereal beta-glucan extracts of nutritional importance: An evaluation of different methods for determining weight-average molecular weight and molecular weight distribution. Food Hydrocolloids. vol. 127.
- (2022) Dicarboxylated hyaluronate: Synthesis of a new, highly functionalized and biocompatible derivative. Carbohydrate Polymers. vol. 292.
- (2022) Association with Imidazole in the Cooperative Order–Disorder Transition in Aqueous Solution of Schizophyllan. Langmuir. vol. 38.
- (2021) Functionalisation of the non-reducing end of chitin by selective periodate oxidation: A new approach to form complex block polysaccharides and water-soluble chitin-based block polymers. Carbohydrate Polymers. vol. 267.
- (2021) Alginate-based diblock polymers: preparation, characterization and Ca-induced self-assembly. Polymer Chemistry. vol. 12 (38).
- (2021) Carbohydr Polym Special Issue Invited contribution: Click chemistry for block polysaccharides with dihydrazide and dioxyamine linkers - A review. Carbohydrate Polymers.
- (2021) Transition-Metal Nanoparticle Catalysts Anchored on Carbon Supports via Short-Chain Alginate Linkers. ACS Applied Nano Materials. vol. 4 (4).
- (2020) 2,5-Anhydro-d-Mannose End-Functionalized Chitin Oligomers Activated by Dioxyamines or Dihydrazides as Precursors of Diblock Oligosaccharides. Biomacromolecules. vol. 21 (7).
- (2020) Activation of enzymatically produced chitooligosaccharides by dioxyamines and dihydrazides. Carbohydrate Polymers. vol. 232.
- (2019) Sterilization effects on the handling and degradation properties of calcium phosphate cements containing poly (D,L-lactic-co-glycolic acid) porogens and carboxymethyl cellulose. Journal of Biomedical Materials Research. Part B - Applied biomaterials. vol. 107 (7).
- (2019) Structural and functional aspects of mannuronic acid–specific PL6 alginate lyase from the human gut microbe Bacteroides cellulosilyticus. Journal of Biological Chemistry. vol. 294 (47).
- (2019) Single-chain conformation of carboxylated schizophyllan, a triple helical polysaccharide, in dilute alkaline aqueous solution. Polymer. vol. 185.
- (2019) Conformation and cooperative order-disorder transition in aqueous solutions of β-1,3-d-glucan with different degree of branching varied by the Smith degradation. Biopolymers. vol. 110 (9).
- (2018) Macromolecular acidic coating increases shelf life by inhibition of bacterial growth. International journal of food microbiology. vol. 285.
- (2018) Cooperative Order−Disorder Transition of Carboxylated Schizophyllan in Water−Dimethylsulfoxide Mixtures. Journal of Physical Chemistry B. vol. 122 (25).
- (2017) Degradation kinetics of peptide-coupled alginates prepared via the periodate oxidation reductive amination route. Carbohydrate Polymers. vol. 157.
- (2017) Structural characterization of bioactive heteropolysaccharides from the medicinal fungus Inonotus obliquus (Chaga). Carbohydrate Polymers. vol. 185.
- (2017) Effects of carboxylation of the side chains on the order-disorder transition in aqueous solution of schizophyllan, a triple helical polysaccharide. Carbohydrate Polymers. vol. 168.
- (2016) The size and shape of three water-soluble, non-ionic polysaccharides produced by lactic acid bacteria: A comparative study. Carbohydrate Polymers. vol. 142.
- (2016) Efficient functionalization of alginate biomaterials. Biomaterials. vol. 80.