Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2018) Macromolecular acidic coating increases shelf life by inhibition of bacterial growth. International journal of food microbiology. vol. 285.
- (2018) Cooperative Order−Disorder Transition of Carboxylated Schizophyllan in Water−Dimethylsulfoxide Mixtures. Journal of Physical Chemistry B. vol. 122 (25).
- (2017) Degradation kinetics of peptide-coupled alginates prepared via the periodate oxidation reductive amination route. Carbohydrate Polymers. vol. 157.
- (2017) Structural characterization of bioactive heteropolysaccharides from the medicinal fungus Inonotus obliquus (Chaga). Carbohydrate Polymers. vol. 185.
- (2017) Effects of carboxylation of the side chains on the order-disorder transition in aqueous solution of schizophyllan, a triple helical polysaccharide. Carbohydrate Polymers. vol. 168.
- (2016) The size and shape of three water-soluble, non-ionic polysaccharides produced by lactic acid bacteria: A comparative study. Carbohydrate Polymers. vol. 142.
- (2016) Efficient functionalization of alginate biomaterials. Biomaterials. vol. 80.
- (2015) Inter-laboratory evaluation of SEC-post-column calcofluor for determination of the weight-average molar mass of cereal β-glucan. Carbohydrate Polymers. vol. 124.
- (2015) Conformation of carboxylated schizophyllan in aqueous solution. Carbohydrate Polymers. vol. 134.
- (2014) In situ gelation for cell immobilization and culture in alginate foam scaffolds. Tissue Engineering. Part A. vol. 20 (3-4).
- (2014) Ionically gelled alginate foams: Physical properties controlled by type, amount and source of gelling ions. Carbohydrate Polymers. vol. 99.
- (2014) Chemical characterization and complement fixation of pectins from Cola cordifolia leaves. Carbohydrate Polymers. vol. 102 (1).
- (2014) Effects of physical and chemical treatments on the molecular weight and degradation of alginate-hydroxyapatite composites. Macromolecular Bioscience. vol. 14 (6).
- (2014) Influence of amino acids, buffers, and pH on the γ-irradiation-induced degradation of alginates. Biomacromolecules. vol. 15 (12).
- (2013) Degradation of cellulosic insulation in power transformers: a SEC-MALLS study of artificially aged transformer papers. Cellulose. vol. 20 (4).
- (2013) A re-investigation of the Mark-Houwink-Sakurada parameters for cellulose in Cuen: A study based on size-exclusion chromatography combined with multi-angle light scattering and viscometry. Journal of Chromatography A. vol. 1281.
- (2013) Periodate oxidation and macromolecular compaction of hyaluronan. Pure and Applied Chemistry. vol. 85 (9).
- (2013) A study of bioactive, branched (1→3)-b-d-glucans in dimethylacetamide/LiCl and dimethyl sulphoxide/LiCl using size-exclusion chromatography with multi-angle light scattering detection. Journal of Chromatography A. vol. 1305.
- (2013) Higher order structures of a bioactive, water-soluble (1→3)-b-d-glucan derived from Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Carbohydrate Polymers. vol. 92 (2).
- (2012) Ionically Gelled Alginate Foams: Physical Properties Controlled by Operational and Macromolecular Parameters. Biomacromolecules. vol. 13 (11).