Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Bicheng Gao finished his master's degree in Chemical Engineering at NTNU in 2010 and worked as a lab engineer at Ugelstad Laboratory between 2010 and 2019. He worked on both routine analyses and research projects.
In October 2019, Bicheng started to work as a staff engineer in Department of Chemistry. He works as a tech support for laboratory including instrument maintenance, instrument training, teaching duties and so on.
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) Demulsification of crude oil emulsions tracked by pulsed field gradient NMR. Part II: Influence of chemical demulsifiers in external AC electric field. Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects. vol. 586.
- (2019) Rheological Properties of Gels Formed at the Oil−Water Interface by the Reaction between Tetrameric Acid and Calcium Ion under Flow Conditions and at the Batch Scale. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research. vol. 58 (34).
- (2016) Asphaltene fractionation based on adsorption onto calcium carbonate: Part 1. Characterization of sub-fractions and QCM-D measurements. Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects. vol. 495.
- (2015) Interfacial Shear Rheology of Gels Formed at the Oil/Water Interface by Tetrameric Acid and Calcium Ion: Influence of Tetrameric Acid Structure and Oil Composition. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research. vol. 54 (35).
- (2014) Mixed Micelles of Tetrameric Acids and Naphthenic Acids in Water. Energy & Fuels. vol. 28 (7).
- (2011) Comparative Study of Stabilizing Agents for Water-in-Oil Emulsions. Energy & Fuels. vol. 25 (12).