Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Dr. med fra Universitetet i Tübingen, Tyskland og Ph.D. fra NTNU, Trondheim. Overlege, spesialist i Pediatri og Barne- og ungdomspsykiatri. Forskningsområder: Barn og unge med tvangslidelse (OCD): Behandling, livskvalitet og komorbiditet. Autismespekter forstyrrelser.
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) Hoarding in children and adolescents with obsessive-compulsive disorder: prevalence, clinical correlates, and cognitive behavioral therapy outcome. European Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. vol. 28 (8).
- (2019) Convergent and divergent validity of the schedule for affective disorders and schizophrenia for school-age children – present and lifetime version diagnoses in a sample of children and adolescents with obsessive–compulsive disorder. Nordic Journal of Psychiatry. vol. 73 (2).
- (2019) Treatment Gains Are Sustainable in Pediatric Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder: Three-Year Follow-Up From the NordLOTS. Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
- (2019) Age of First Walking and Associations with Symptom Severity in Children with Suspected or Diagnosed Autism Spectrum Disorder. Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders.
- (2019) Is it time to rethink standard dosage of exposure-based cognitive behavioral therapy for pediatric obsessive-compulsive disorder?. Psychiatry Research. vol. 281.
- (2019) Drug-Induced Extrapyramidal Symptoms Scale of the Norwegian version: inter-rater and test–retest reliability. Nordic Journal of Psychiatry. vol. 73 (8).
- (2018) Kunnskapsoppsummering: Effekt av tiltak for tvangslidelser hos barn og unge. Håndbok for barn og unges psykiske helse: oppsummert forskning om effekt av tiltak.
- (2018) Obsessive-compulsive symptom dimensions: Association with comorbidity profiles and cognitive-behavioral therapy outcome in pediatric obsessive-compulsive disorder. Psychiatry Research. vol. 270.
- (2018) Developmental course of anxiety and depressive disorders from adolescence to young adulthood in a prospective Norwegian clinical cohort. European Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
- (2017) One-Year Outcome for Responders of Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy for Pediatric Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder. Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. vol. 56 (11).
- (2017) How can technology enhance cognitive behavioral therapy: the case of pediatric obsessive compulsive disorder. BMC Psychiatry. vol. 17 (226).
- (2016) Structure and clinical correlates of obsessive–compulsive symptoms in a large sample of children and adolescents: a factor analytic study across five nations. European Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. vol. 26 (3).
- (2016) Familial occurrence of tic disorder, anxiety and depression is associated with the clinical presentation of obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) in children and adolescents. Journal of Obsessive-Compulsive and Related Disorders. vol. 9.
- (2016) Treatment of a Child With Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder With Limited Motivation: Course and Outcome of Cognitive-Behavior Therapy. Journal of Clinical Psychology. vol. 72 (11).
- (2015) Subclinical autism spectrum symptoms in pediatric obsessive-compulsive disorder. European Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. vol. 25 (7).
- (2015) Tics moderate sertraline-, but not cognitive-behavior therapy response in pediatric obsessive-compulsive disorder patients who do not respond to cognitive-behavior therapy. Journal of child and adolescent psychopharmacology. vol. 25 (5).
- (2015) Sertraline treatment of nonresponders to extended cognitive-behavior therapy in pediatric obsessive-compulsive disorder. Journal of child and adolescent psychopharmacology. vol. 25 (7).
- (2015) Continued cognitive behavior therapy versus sertraline for children and adolescents with obsessive-compulsive disorder that were non-responders to cognitive behavior therapy - A randomized controlled trial. European Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. vol. 24 (5).
- (2015) Predictors associated with improved cognitive-behavioral therapy outcome in pediatric obsessive-compulsive disorder. Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. vol. 54 (3).
- (2015) Effectiveness of cognitive behavior treatment for pediatric obsessive-compulsive disorder: Acute outcomes from the Nordic Long-term OCD Treatment Study (NordLOTS). Behaviour Research and Therapy. vol. 64.