Beate Wold Hygen
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) The co-occurrence between symptoms of internet gaming disorder and psychiatric disorders in childhood and adolescence: prospective relations or common causes?. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry. vol. 61 (8).
- (2020) The impact of social media use on appearance self-esteem from childhood to adolescence – A 3-wave community study. Computers in Human Behavior. vol. 114.
- (2019) Time Spent Gaming and Social Competence in Children: Reciprocal Effects Across Childhood. Child Development.
- (2019) Screen time and the development of emotion understanding from age 4 to age 8: A community study. British Journal of Developmental Psychology. vol. 37 (3).
- (2019) Time Spent Gaming and Psychiatric Symptoms in Childhood: Cross-Sectional Associations and Longitudinal Effects. European Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
- (2018) Symptoms of Internet Gaming Disorder in Youth: Predictors and Comorbidity. Journal of Abnormal Child Psychology. vol. 47.
- (2017) Change in parenting, change in student-teacher relationships, and oxytocin receptor gene (OXTR): Testing a Gene-×-Environment (G×E) Hypothesis in Two Samples. Developmental Psychology. vol. 53 (7).
- (2017) Peer problems and hyperactivity-impulsivity among Norwegian and American Children – The role of 5-HTTLPR. Child Development.
- (2016) Disorganization, COMT, and children's social behavior: The norwegian hypothesis of legacy of disorganized attachment. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 7.
- (2015) Child exposure to serious life events, COMT, and aggression: Testing differential susceptibility theory. Developmental Psychology. vol. 51 (8).
- (2015) Secure attachment promotes the development of effortful control in boys. Attachment & Human Development. vol. 17 (3).
- (2014) Catechol-O-methyltransferase Val158Met genotype moderates the effect of disorganized attachment on social development in young children. Development and Psychopathology. vol. 26 (4pt1).
- (2019) Elevundersøkelsen 2018 : Analyse av Elevundersøkelsen og Foreldreundersøkelsen. 2019. ISBN 978-82-7570-597-4.