Asbjørn Magne Nilsen
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) Genotoxic Assessment of the Metabolite M-11 of Mepanipyrim, the Active Ingredient in the Plant Protection Product FRUPICA SC. European Journal of Nutrition and Food Safety. vol. 9 (3).
- (2019) Degradation and Mobility of Pesticides in Norwegian Soils. European Journal of Nutrition and Food Safety. vol. 9 (3).
- (2019) Risk Assessment of Malakite with the Active Substances Dithianon and Pyrimenthanil. European Journal of Nutrition and Food Safety. vol. 9 (4).
- (2019) Risk Assessment of the Metabolite M44 of Bixafen, One of the Active Substancesin Aviator Xpro EC225. European Journal of Nutrition and Food Safety. vol. 9 (4).
- (2018) Iron oxide nanoparticles enhance Toll-like receptor-induced cytokines in a particle size- and actin-dependent manner in human blood. Nanomedicine. vol. 13 (14).
- (2017) Iron oxide nanoparticles induce cytokine secretion in a complement-dependent manner in a human whole blood model. International Journal of Nanomedicine. vol. 12.
- (2016) Iron oxide nanoparticles modulate lipopolysaccharide-induced inflammatory responses in primary human monocytes. International Journal of Nanomedicine. vol. 11.
- (2015) The effects of oil-in-water nanoemulsion polyethylene glycol surface density on intracellular stability, pharmacokinetics, and biodistribution in tumor bearing mice. Pharmaceutical Research. vol. 32 (4).
- (2011) Nitrogen dioxide: no influence on allergic sensitization in an intranasal mouse model with ovalbumin and diesel exhaust particles. Inhalation Toxicology. vol. 23 (5).
- (2010) Beryllium Sensitivity Among Workers at a Norwegian Aluminum Smelter. American Journal of Industrial Medicine. vol. 53 (7).
- (2009) Combined cell wall polysaccharide, mycotoxin and bacterial lipopolysaccharide exposure and inflammatory cytokine responses. Acta Pathologica, Microbiologica et Immunologica Scandinavica (APMIS). vol. 117 (7).
- (2008) Monocyte exposure to Saccharomyces cerevisiae cell wall mannan and decreased TNF-alpha production in mild asthma: A role for mannan-binding lectin?. Scandinavian Journal of Immunology. vol. 68 (5).
- (2007) Mycotoxin-induced depletion of intracellular glutathione and altered cytokine production in the human alveolar epithelial cell line A549. Toxicology Letters. vol. 168 (2).
- (2006) Closely related colon cancer cell lines display different sensitivity to polyunsaturated fatty acids, accumulate different lipid classes and downregulate sterol regulatory element-binding protein 1. The FEBS Journal. vol. 273.
- (2005) The mycotoxins citrinin and gliotoxin differentially affect production of the pro-inflammatory cytokines tumour necrosis factor-alpha and interleukin-6, and the anti-inflammatory cytokine interleukin-10. Clinical and Experimental Allergy. vol. 35.
- (2003) Reduction of IL-12 p40 production in activated monocytes after exposure to diesel exhaust particles. International Archives of Allergy and Immunology. vol. 131.
- (2002) Relationship between Indoor Environments and Nasal inflammation in Nursing Personnel. Archives of environmental health. vol. 52 (2).
- (2001) Relationships between indoor environment and nasal inflammation in nursing personnel. Archives of environmental health.
- (1999) Short-term exposure of rodents to diesel exhaust: usefulness for studi es of genotoxic and immunotoxic effects. Chemico-Biological Interactions. vol. 118.
- (1999) Measurement of HPRT mutations in splenic lymphocytes and haemoglobin adducts in erythrocytes of Lewis rats exposed to ethylene oxide. Mutation Research (DNA Repair). vol. 431.