Artur Piotr Zolich
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
PhD topic: Autonomous control and communication architectures for coordinated operation of unmanned vehicles (UAV, AUV, USV) in a maritime mobile sensor network
Main supervisor: Tor Arne Johansen
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) Experimental Investigations of an Icing Protection System for UAVs. SAE technical paper series. vol. 2019-June (June).
- (2019) Towards autonomous ocean observing systems using Miniature Underwater Gliders with UAV deployment and recovery capabilities. Proceedings of the Symposium on Autonomous Underwater Vehicle Technology.
- (2018) Localization of an Acoustic Fish-Tag using the Time-of-Arrival Measurements: Preliminary results using eXogenous Kalman Filter. IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems. Proceedings.
- (2018) Survey on Communication and Networks for Autonomous Marine Systems. Journal of Intelligent and Robotic Systems.
- (2017) Unmanned Aerial Vehicles as Data Mules: An Experimental Assessment. IEEE Access. vol. 5.
- (2017) Coordinated maritime missions of unmanned vehicles - network architecture and performance analysis. IEEE International Conference on Communications.
- (2016) Feed spreaders in sea cage aquaculture – Motion characterization and measurement of spatial pellet distribution using an unmanned aerial vehicle. Computers and Electronics in Agriculture. vol. 129.
- (2016) Integrated monitoring of Mola mola behaviour in space and time. PLOS ONE. vol. 11 (8).
- (2014) Unmanned aerial vehicle as communication relay for autonomous underwater vehicle — Field tests. IEEE Global Communications Conference, Exhibition, & Industry Forum (GLOBECOM). vol. 2014.
Del av bok/rapport
- (2020) Light in the Polar Night. Polar night marine ecology - life and light in the dead of night.
- (2018) An ice-tethered buoy for fish and plankton research. OCEANS 2018 MTS/IEEE Charleston.
- (2017) Ultra-Wide Band Real Time Location Systems: Practical Implementation and UAV Performance Evaluation. 2017 Workshop on Research, Education and Development of Unmanned Aerial Systems (RED-UAS).
- (2017) A Formation of Unmanned Vehicles for Tracking of an Acoustic Fish-Tag. OCEANS 2017 MTS/IEEE Anchorage.
- (2016) Network of heterogeneous autonomous vehicles for marine research and management. OCEANS 2016 MTS/IEEE Monterey.
- (2016) A communication bridge between underwater sensors and unmanned vehicles using a surface wireless sensor network - design and validation. OCEANS 2016 Shanghai - MTS/IEEE.
- (2015) Unmanned Aerial System Architecture for Maritime Missions. Design & Hardware Description. 2015 Workshop on Research, Education and Development of Unmanned Aerial Systems (RED-UAS).
- (2018) Systems Integration and Communication in Autonomous Unmanned Vehicles in Marine Environments. 2018. ISBN 978-82-326-3506-1.