Arman Hoseinpur Kermani
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Viser et utvalg av aktivitet. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) Mechanisms of graphite crucible degradation in contact with Si–Al melts at high temperatures and vacuum conditions. Vacuum. vol. 171.
- (2019) Kinetic study of vacuum evaporation of elements from ternary melts; case of dilute solution of P in Si-Al melts. Separation and Purification Technology. vol. 235.
- (2018) Effect of alumina particles on structural changes in MoS2 during a ball milling process. International Journal of Materials Research - Zeitschrift für Metallkunde. vol. 109 (3).
- (2018) As, Sb, and Fe removal from industrial copper electrolyte by solvent displacement crystallization technique. Canadian metallurgical quarterly.
- (2017) Synthesis of WC powder through microwave heating of WO3–C mixture. International Journal of Minerals, Metallurgy and Materials. vol. 24 (2).
- (2016) The effect of preliminary mechanical activation on the zinc loss control in combustive reduction of MoO3 by Zn. International Journal of Refractory Metals and Hard Materials. vol. 54.
- (2016) Mechanochemical synthesis of CaMoO4 nanoparticles: kinetics and characterizatio. International Journal of Materials Research - Zeitschrift für Metallkunde. vol. 107 (10).
- (2015) On the formation of Mo2C nanocrystals by a novel system through microwave assisted combustion synthesis. Materials Characterization. vol. 108.
- (2015) A mechanistic study on the production of nanosized Mo in microwave assisted combustive reduction of MoO3 by Zn. International Journal of Refractory Metals and Hard Materials.
- (2015) Mechanochemical Reduction of MoS2 by Zn in Presence of Lime to Produce Nano-CaMoO4 and -ZnS Simultaneously. Metallurgical and Materials Transactions B. vol. 46.
- (2014) The effect of Al 2 O 3 and CaO presence on the kinetics of mechanochemical reduction of MoS 2 by Zn. Journal of Alloys and Compounds.
- (2013) Mechanochemical synthesis of tungsten carbide nano particles by using WO3/Zn/C powder mixture. Materials research bulletin. vol. 48 (2).
- (2020) Phosphorus and Boron removal from Si by vacuum and gas refining processes. Silicon for chemical and solar industry XV . NTNU; Trondheim, Norway, June 15-18. 2020-06-15 - 2020-06-18.
- (2018) Phosphorus removal from Al doped Silicon by vacuum refining. EUPVSEC 2018 ; 2018-09-26 - 2018-09-30.
- (2018) Effect of ultra-high temperatures on phosphorus refining from Si in vacuum process. Norwegian Solar Cell Conference 2018 ; 2018-04-01 - 2018-04-03.