Aoife Anne Marie Wiberg
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2021) How to define (net) zero greenhouse gas emissions buildings: The results of an international survey as part of IEA EBC Annex 72. Building and Environment.
- (2021) Life Cycle GHG Emissions of Residential Buildings in Humid Subtropical and Tropical Climates: Systematic Review and Analysis. Buildings.
- (2020) Comparative life cycle assessment of various energy efficiency designs of a container-based housing unit in China: A case study. Building and Environment.
- (2020) Reduction Strategies for Greenhouse Gas Emissions from High-Speed Railway Station Buildings in a Cold Climate Zone of China. Sustainability.
- (2019) Visualisation of KPIs in zero emission neighbourhoods for improved stakeholder participation using Virtual Reality. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES). vol. 323.
- (2019) Life cycle assessment for Zero Emission Buildings – A chronology of the development of a visual, dynamic and integrated approach. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES). vol. 352:012054.
- (2019) Widening understanding of low embodied impact buildings: Results and recommendations from 80 multi-national quantitative and qualitative case studies. Journal of Cleaner Production. vol. 235.
- (2019) Towards Zero Emission Residential Buildings (ZEBs) in a Humid Subtropical Climate. Analysis Emissions from Energy Use and Embodied Emissions from Materials in Referential Locations According to Obligatory Residential Energy Codes and Using Generic LCA Data Sources. Proceedings of the 11th International Symposium on Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (ISHVAC 2019).
- (2018) Is a net life cycle balance for energy and materials achievable for a zero emission single-family building in Norway?. Energy and Buildings. vol. 168.
- (2018) Parametric design to minimize the embodied GHG emissions in a ZEB. Energy and Buildings. vol. 167.
- (2018) Design and construction strategies for reducing embodied impacts from buildings – Case study analysis. Energy and Buildings. vol. 166.
- (2017) IEA EBC Annex 57 ‘Evaluation of Embodied Energy and CO2eq for Building Construction’. Energy and Buildings. vol. 154.
- (2017) Analysing methodological choices in calculations of embodied energy and GHG emissions from buildings. Energy and Buildings. vol. 158.
- (2016) Influence of PV technology and system design on the emission balance of a net zero emission building concept. Solar Energy. vol. 130.
- (2015) Life cycle emissions analysis of two nZEB concepts. Building Research & Information. vol. 43 (1).
- (2015) Net-zero buildings: incorporating embodied impacts. Building Research & Information. vol. 43 (1).
- (2014) A net zero emission concept analysis of a single-family house. Energy and Buildings. vol. 74 (May).
- (2011) Industry- and Research-driven Education in Sustainable Architecture: Transitioning Towards a Professional M.Sc. Programme on Zero Emission Built Environments. International Journal of Sustainable Building Technology and Urban Development. vol. 2 (4).
- (2017) Evaluation of Embodied Energy and CO2eq for Building Construction: Subtask 4 - Case Studies Demonstrating Embodied Energy and Embodied Greenhouse Gas Emissions in Buildings. 2017. ISBN 978-4-909107-09-1.
- (2017) International Energy Agency Guideline for Designers and Consultants Part 2 : Strategies for reducing Embodied Energy and Embodied GHG Emissions for Building Construction. 2017. ISBN 978-4-909107-01-5.