Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2018) Is a net life cycle balance for energy and materials achievable for a zero emission single-family building in Norway?. Energy and Buildings. vol. 168.
- (2018) Parametric design to minimize the embodied GHG emissions in a ZEB. Energy and Buildings. vol. 167.
- (2018) Design and construction strategies for reducing embodied impacts from buildings – Case study analysis. Energy and Buildings. vol. 166.
- (2017) IEA EBC Annex 57 ‘Evaluation of Embodied Energy and CO2eq for Building Construction’. Energy and Buildings. vol. 154.
- (2017) Analysing methodological choices in calculations of embodied energy and GHG emissions from buildings. Energy and Buildings. vol. 158.
- (2016) Influence of PV technology and system design on the emission balance of a net zero emission building concept. Solar Energy. vol. 130.
- (2015) Life cycle emissions analysis of two nZEB concepts. Building Research & Information. vol. 43 (1).
- (2015) Net-zero buildings: incorporating embodied impacts. Building Research & Information. vol. 43 (1).
- (2014) A net zero emission concept analysis of a single-family house. Energy and Buildings. vol. 74 (May).
- (2011) Industry- and Research-driven Education in Sustainable Architecture: Transitioning Towards a Professional M.Sc. Programme on Zero Emission Built Environments. International Journal of Sustainable Building Technology and Urban Development. vol. 2 (4).
- (2017) Evaluation of Embodied Energy and CO2eq for Building Construction: Subtask 4 - Case Studies Demonstrating Embodied Energy and Embodied Greenhouse Gas Emissions in Buildings. 2017. ISBN 978-4-909107-09-1.
- (2017) International Energy Agency Guideline for Designers and Consultants Part 2 : Strategies for reducing Embodied Energy and Embodied GHG Emissions for Building Construction. 2017. ISBN 978-4-909107-01-5.
- (2017) International Energy Agency Evaluation of Embodied Energy and CO2eq for Building Construction (Annex 57) Subtask 4: Case studies and recommendations for the reduction of embodied energy and embodied greenhouse gas emissions from buildings. 2017. ISBN 978-4-909107-08-4.
- (2017) International Energy Agency Evaluation of Embodied Energy and CO2eq for Building Construction (Annex 57) Overview of Annex 57 Results. 2017. ISBN 978-4-909107-10-7.
- (2016) MSc programme in Sustainable Architecture at NTNU. 2016. ISBN 9781899895212.
- (2016) Life Cycle GHG Emissions from a wooden load bearing alternative for a ZEB office building. vdf Hochschulverlag AG an der ETH Zürich. 2016. ISBN 978-3-7281-3774-6.
Del av bok/rapport
- (2018) Embodied Carbon Measurement, Mitigation and Management Within Europe, Drawing on a Cross-Case Analysis of 60 Building Case Studies. Embodied Carbon in Buildings: Measurement, Management, and Mitigation.
- (2017) Life Cycle Greenhouse Gas Emissions of Material Use in the Living Laboratory. Proceedings of World Sustainable Built Environment Conference 2017 Hong Kong. Transforming Our Built Environment through Innovation and Integration: Putting Ideas into Action. WSBE17.
- (2016) The MSc programme in Sustainable Architecture at NTNU. SMART ENERGY REGIONS - Skills, Knowledge, training and supply chains..
- (2016) Architectural design og Zero Emission Buildings - The case of the LivingLAB at the ZEB research centre. SMART ENERGY REGIONS - Skills, Knowledge, training and supply chains..