Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) Ectonucleotidase CD39 and Checkpoint Signalling Receptor Programmed Death 1 are Highly Elevated in Intratumoral Immune Cells in Non–small-cell Lung Cancer. Translational Oncology. vol. 13 (1).
- (2020) Bone Morphogenetic Protein 4 Gene Therapy in Mice Inhibits Myeloma Tumor Growth, But Has a Negative Impact on Bone. JBMR Plus. vol. 4 (1).
- (2020) Conversion of ATP to adenosine by CD39 and CD73 in multiple myeloma can be successfully targeted together with adenosine receptor A2A blockade. Journal for ImmunoTherapy of Cancer (JITC).
- (2019) Ectonucleotidase CD39 and Checkpoint Signalling Receptor Programmed Death 1 are Highly Elevated in Intratumoral Immune Cells in Non–small-cell Lung Cancer. Translational Oncology. vol. 13 (1).
- (2018) PD1 is expressed on exhausted T cells as well as virus specific memory CD8+ T cells in the bone marrow of myeloma patients. OncoTarget. vol. 9 (62).
- (2017) Hypoxia promotes IL-32 expression in myeloma cells, and high expression is associated with poor survival and bone loss. Blood Advances. vol. 27 (1).
- (2016) Src family kinases are regulated in multiple myeloma cells by phosphatase of regenerating liver-3. Molecular Cancer Research. vol. 15 (1).
- (2016) Caspase-8 regulates the expression of pro- and anti-inflammatory cytokines in human bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stromal cells. Immunity,Inflammation and Disease. vol. 4 (3).
- (2016) Intracellular glutathione determines bortezomib cytotoxicity in multiple myeloma cells. Blood Cancer Journal.
- (2016) Erythropoietin (EPO)-receptor signaling induces cell death of primary myeloma cells in vitro. Journal of Hematology & Oncology. vol. 9 (75).
- (2015) The proportion of CD16+CD14dim monocytes increases with tumor cell load in bone marrow of patients with multiple myeloma. Immunity,Inflammation and Disease. vol. 3 (2).
- (2015) PDL1 expression on plasma and dendritic cells in myeloma bone marrow suggests benefit of targeted anti PD1-PDL1 therapy. PLOS ONE. vol. 10:e0139867 (10).