Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Institutt for kreftforskning og molekylær medisin PROMEC
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) Targeting the non-canonical roles of PCNA modifies and increases the response to targeted anti-cancer therapy. OncoTarget. vol. 10 (68).
- (2019) A Novel Truncated Form of Nephronectin Is Present in Small Extracellular Vesicles Isolated from 66cl4 Cells. Journal of Proteome Research. vol. 18 (3).
- (2018) Characterization of the proteome and lipidome profiles of human lung cells after low dose and chronic exposure to multiwalled carbon nanotubes. Nanotoxicology. vol. 12 (2).
- (2018) Differential regulation of cysteine oxidative post-translational modifications in high and low aerobic capacity. Scientific Reports. vol. 8 (1).
- (2018) 390 - A New Treatment for Pancreatic Cancer: Targeting Nervecancer Cell Crosstalk. Gastroenterology. vol. 154.
- (2017) Monitoring of the spatial and temporal dynamics of BER/SSBR pathway proteins, including MYH, UNG2, MPG, NTH1 and NEIL1-3, during DNA replication. Nucleic Acids Research. vol. 45 (14).
- (2017) Changes in cellular signaling proteins in extracts from A549, H460, and U2OS cells treated with cisplatin or docetaxel. Data in Brief. vol. 12.
- (2017) On-column trypsinization allows for re-use of matrix in modified multiplexed inhibitor beads assay. Analytical Biochemistry. vol. 523.
- (2017) Modeling of cardiac ischaemia and reperfusion injury: a human-based in vitro model using iPS-derived cardiomyocytes. European Heart Journal. vol. 38 (1).
- (2017) Proteome alterations associated with transformation of multiple myeloma to secondary plasma cell leukemia. OncoTarget. vol. 8 (12).
- (2017) Toxicoproteomic effects of carbon nanotubes on chronically exposed human lung cells. Toxicology Letters. vol. 280.
- (2016) Photodynamic treatment with hexyl-aminolevulinate mediates reversible thiol oxidation in core oxidative stress signaling proteins. Molecular Biosystems.
- (2016) Enhanced base excision repair capacity in carotid atherosclerosis may protect nuclear DNA but not mitochondrial DNA. Free Radical Biology & Medicine. vol. 97.
- (2015) Modulation of cell metabolic pathways and oxidative stress signaling contribute to acquired Melphalan resistance in multiple myeloma cells. PLOS ONE. vol. 10 (3).
- (2014) Off-target responses in the HeLa proteome subsequent to transient plasmid-mediated transfection. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta - Proteins and Proteomics. vol. 1854 (1).
- (2012) Whole genome sequencing of the fish pathogen Francisella noatunensis subsp. orientalis Toba04 gives novel insights into Francisella evolution and pathogenecity. BMC Genomics. vol. 13.
- (2011) The genome sequence of Atlantic cod reveals a unique immune system. Nature. vol. 477 (7363).
- (2011) A monoclonal antibody distinguishes between two IgM heavy chain isotypes in Atlantic salmon and brown trout: Protein characterization, 3D modeling and epitope mapping. Molecular Immunology.
- (2011) Analysis of polymeric immunoglobulin receptor- and CD300-like molecules from Atlantic salmon. Molecular Immunology. vol. 49 (3).
- (2010) Characteristics of 454 pyrosequencing data-enabling realistic simulation with flowsim. Bioinformatics. vol. 26 (18).